Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Pauline Raina

4108 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: A BIBLE STUDY FORUM 2007
1/22/2007 7:39:21 AM
Thank you for coming Geketa, its always a pleasure to see you and to read what you post, you are special too my dear friend. Have a great day Pauline R
+0
Carla Carey

3910 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/22/2007 7:57:25 AM
Hello Pauline my dear friend and sister,
Thanks so much for your invitation! I am glad you started this Bible Study for us and I'll look forward to many more.
 This morning I have been listening to the Law of Attraction and it has helped me to remember that "as a man thinks so is he" . Ruth was a positive thinker and also believed God would direct her life if she trusted and obeyed  Him. Instead of getting our own intellect in the way we need to trust in Him and He will direct our paths.
I am still working on this as Im sure many others are.God has set certain laws and principles in place and when we follow them we will be blessed, He promised us that.
Thanks so much for the study and I will look forward to many more.
God bless!
Carla :)

Glad to make your acquaintance! Carla Carey
+0
Pauline Raina

4108 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/22/2007 9:35:02 AM
Thank you dear Carla, for taking the time to come and share your thoughts with us...its always so nice to see you here. have a great day my friend, luv Pauline R
+0
Marion Tucker

2751 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/22/2007 11:22:24 AM
Hello Pauline,

Thank you so much for your personal invite! 

Ruth is my hero and we can all learn from her.   There were non believers in her day as well as now.  I believe it is getting worse now as people are trying to take God out of everything.  I pray that they realize without God we are absolutely nothing.  I mean, who do you think created us?  So don't you think we should be grateful, faithful, pray and worship him more instead of outcasting him? 

It is so hard for me to see people who are so lost and do not want to listen and accept Jesus as their saviour.  I just tried to explain this to someone here the other day who has no belief in Jesus.  I asked him if he wanted to go to Hell and he did not believe in that either.  I tell you I would rather not take a chance on that one. 

Well I have rambled on and on. 

It is good dear Pauline that you are conducting Bible Study here.  Hope you can save some people here.

God Bless You!
Marion

Highest Paying Business Network In The World! http://goldie.secretdm.com/getinfo.html NEW REVOLUTIONARY ANTI-AGING BREAKTHROUGH!!! NO MORE PILLS OR JUICE, just spray nutrients in your mouth! http://Goldie.AliveMax.com
+0
Pauline Raina

4108 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/22/2007 11:42:45 AM
Lovely Marion, Thank you for coming and sharing. Yes my dear, we can only sow the seed, the watering an nuturing God does. We as believers are called to perservere, and pray for our brothers n sisters. Thats why Ruth's example of perserverance really touches me..even while her MIL's faith seems shaken, she, Ruth pushes on...and God rewards her !!! Keep all in pray dear friend God is Good !! Pauline R
+0