Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: What Will Your Epitaph Say About You?
1/19/2007 8:12:47 PM

HELLO KENNETH:

Thank you for this forum. I was somewhat apprehensive about positng here, inasmuch as the company you are part owner of, BIZZYBLOGZ.BIZ/.COM is one of TGAMM's sponsors. Still however, I knew that in this being an open forum for intelligent conversation, there would be no appearance of my post being seen as a conflict of Internest.

With that said, the US Constitution has no mention of the separation of church and state. That is a myth and a long established mis-conception of many here in the USA and elsewhere. You will how ever, find " separtation of church and state" ,  noted in Soviet Russia's constitution. Further, it was then US President Thomas Jefferson who wrote to the Bishop of his church abiut his marriage that created the controversy over this subject when he noted in the letter, ( when it comes to my marriage, their must remain a separtation of church and state).

Now, about busines & religiion and the two melding as one driving force in the business community, this can work and has made many a company the success they are today. This is not due to any thing other than their applying the Christian ehtic in how they operate as a viable and credible business entity. Both management and staff begin the day in group prayer, practice the laws of giving and in following all that is listed in the Bible concerning the exchange of goods and services, and how one should conduct their business model.

All one need to do find these foudations and in how they can affect this procees will be listed in the " first mentioned things " and the " concordance ' of your Bible. Should yours not have one, they do exist and can be located in Bibles in most libraries.

Within the FMT and the concordance you will find mention of subjects such as:

* abundance, being abundant, blacksmith,city builder,labor union, oath,purchace of land, wage contract, advesary, adversity,authority,backbiting,balance, benefits, beware,blame,bond,bountiful,bread, breathen, etc.

The list incorporates an alphabatized offering that one can review for many hours to find quidence, should they desire to operate using these foundations.

All the best,

Joe Buccheri

TGAMM FM RADIO

+0
1/19/2007 8:46:07 PM
Hello Joe,

I'm glad you posted, for this forum is to open dialogue for all.

Duly noted on church/state separation and a right way for a christian company to be. I can name a National chain, 'Hobby Lobby', that believes in religious values for families and do not open for business on Sundays. They state this on there hours of business posted at every entry door.

But, the businesses I address that call theirselves a Christian based business or a Christian home based business are ones that have adopted some of the same scam programs we see everyday here on the internet. I saw one earlier today claiming $$$$THOUSANDS$$$$ to your paypal account using the same chainletter "APPROVED" by Oprah, 20/20 .... and calling it a Christian based work at home program.

I don't believe that any good faith Christian would use false advertising (Oprah and 20/20 APPROVED).

There are many more that cross my email threshold everyday, some legit and others not.

I even recieved an email with this subject line - "Kenneth, I am your appointed Guardian Angel to bring you success." It came as SPAM and I didn't know who the person was so I deleted it.

It seems though that more and more are getting bold to making 'heavenly' claims to lure people in and at least get them to listen.

Again, I'm not trying to take away from anything legitimate. As with any business due diligence must be done no matter the business or person.

More input from you all, please and thanks for being here.

Kenneth
+0
Arthur Webster

600 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
1/20/2007 5:06:36 AM
Hi, Kenneth, I have no idea why God and Christianity seem to be so prevalent in posts and adverts recently. My own opinion is that my faith is my affair and while I can discuss it with anybody who wants to exchange thoughts and ideas, it has no place at all in an opinion. The number of 'devout' christians who are members of Adland seems to be growing. There are very few forums where the christian divinity is not invoked in some way and I have to keep reminding myself that the posters are, more than likely, trying to bolster their own faith by reiteration rather that trying to convert or convince others of the right in their beliefs. The alarming thing I find about many of these posts is the, often, total lack of christian charity on display. Maybe they have become a conditioned response to stated circumstances, much as many of us will say 'amen' at the end of a prayer without really knowing what it means. Faith is a crutch to support yourself, not a weapon with which to beat others. As for your epitaph, you will be dead, so don't worry about it. Arthur
+0
1/20/2007 8:28:13 AM
Thanks Ken:

A good exercise for all of us.

On another point, I agree with you 100% regarding the promises made by so-called Christian businesses.  Frankly I feel that this sort of "Christian" behavior is cynical and self serving as well as demeaning the core message of the man Jesus (which is also the spiritual core of the Jewish faith, the Shema) and trivializes and diminishes the nature and reality of whatever one believes in as the ineffable "One".  Thanks Brian.

Zeke and Jean, The Healthy Java Couple   www.HealthyJavaHere.com
+0
Dale Ostrum

265 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
1/20/2007 11:31:05 AM

Hi Kenneth,

Thanks for another throught provoking post. Hopefully I can live up to your standards ( I definitly try) As for the religion thing I've noticed the same thing. I've also noticed he same thing in real life though. You watch the church goers on Sunday (which is fine) but then you watch them throughout the week and they don't necessarliy practice what they preach. Personally I try to live my life according to my beliefs rather than posting false pretenses on a "Sunday". Thanks again for the post.

My retirement fund. 1M members to come this year. http://vortexportalpro.com/viewmercial/index.asp?id=42584
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!