Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Robert Phillips

1540 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Does anyone network on myspace
1/19/2007 2:52:37 AM

Does anyone network on myspace just wondered any success if you do

please leave some feedback

robert phillips

+0
Re: Does anyone network on myspace
1/19/2007 3:01:05 AM

Hi Robert

I make use of MySpace. Unfortunately haven't had much success yet. Picked up a few referrals to some of my sites but nothing major. As soon as I have completed the project I am busy with at present I want to redo my MySpace and cater more for teens and your twenty year olds who seem to be the main users of the site.

Don't know if this is of any help to you.

Regards

Anthony Vieira Da Cruz

+0
Nan
Nan Herring

3059 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/19/2007 3:36:23 AM
hey you guys,
i had to jump in here. go to http://www.bizzyblogz.biz/signup.php/?refer=nanonmyway
and join. our blogs are being moved then we will be better then they are.
nan
+0
1/19/2007 3:39:45 AM

Hi Nan

Thanks for the info nan. I am pleased to say I am already a member. It is a great community site.

Regards

Anthony Vieira Da Cruz

+0
Lisa Simpkins

711 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
1/19/2007 9:38:07 AM

Hi Robert,

I use MySpace and Blog there as far as it being successful well..the thing about myspace is getting your Blog up and going.Put some high ranking RSS feeds on your blog a few high ranking links make sure all your blog(high ranking) links are placed on your blog and then advertise it and invite friends that are business oriented in the same field especialy.Keep fresh content on your Blog add good content about 3 times a week at different times.MySpace submits new blog entries to the search engines therefore spiders crawl your blog almost immediatly after new content is added.

My Blog there is not finished but you can have a look.....http://blog.myspace.com/lisasimpkins

Hope this helps you and have a good day.

Lisa

+0