Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: It's Time For AdlandPro's 78th Person Of The Week Award!!!
1/19/2007 8:15:10 PM

Walking Garbage CanNot even a little one?  Oh, well.  Whatever I am, Shirley helped to mold me that way.  When we first met, she really had an impossible task ahead of her, but somehow she persiveered.  Didn't know I knew that word huh?  By the way. I have some great news foe everyone.  I have my first volunteer.  She is one of my newest friends, she speaks and writes Russian and has volunteered to help translate for those of our Russian friends that would like to communicate more.  I think this in Vunderbar.  God Bless you Natalya.  One day we will have a truly unique community where language will no longer be a barrier.  Oh, let's get back to Marilyn Martin.  Hmmmm, I remember someone else that had thos initials.  Mickey Mouse.  You thought I was going to say someone else, huh?

God Bless You

Lips Lips 3 Kisses Lips 2 Lips Blowing Kisses Blow A Kiss Blowing A Kiss A whole years supplie.  If this is too many, you can give a couple to Veronica okay?

Mike

Remember, Shirley is waiting for you at  http://shirleycaronsteam.jerkydirect.com

Michael J. Caron (Mike) TRUTH IN ADVERTISING!! Friends First. Business Later.
+0
Robert Coaster

581 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
1/19/2007 10:30:14 PM
Congrats Mike!
+0
1/20/2007 3:21:53 PM

Hello Michael!  8)

I'm glad to see you are having so much fun with your POTW forum.

Enjoy your weekend Buddy!  ;-)

John Sanchez

If I’m not on your friends list please invite me!

From the abundance in your mind come the manifestations in your life... JRS ©

John 13:34 (Whole Chapter)
"A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another.

John 13:35 (Whole Chapter)
By this all men will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another."

+0
Jenny SJ

1902 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/20/2007 4:18:39 PM
Hello Michael

It is a pleasure to congratulate you on winning the  POTW this week.
I have to admit that I assumed you already were one and was surprised to find your name on the voting list!  Since the day I joined you have always been a very central person in the Community.

So Congratulations on winning The Award That Gives You That Warm Fuzzy Feeling! 

Your life has sent you to the School of  Hard Knocks and you have come out the other side the person you are now.  And that is someone who has found happiness in his life and doesnt think twice about sharing it with his friends.  I am honoured to be able to call you a friend Michael.

Love
Jenny

+0
1/21/2007 7:45:19 AM
CONGRATULATIONS MICHAEL

I love to see this and You
deserve it my friend.

Enjoy Your week in the Light and WELCOME to the club.

Best regards
Arild
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!