Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
It's Time For AdlandPro's 78th Person Of The Week Award!!!
1/16/2007 4:36:55 AM

o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~oPerson of the Week  o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o

o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~oPerson of the Week  o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o

Greetings To Everyone At AdlandPro From John Sanchez!

It’s time again for my favorite project of the week and that is the Feature of The Week! It is my favorite project because you folks and the POTW’s of the week make it a very special event. We are all so fortunate to be a part of this community that is made up of so many friendly and talented people. Thank you so much for your support and for making thist event so special. Love and Blessings to you all! John R. Sanchez

The reason the Feature of the Week forum was created was to honor people who have a positive influence on this community. To qualify the person has to be an active member and one who contributes to the positive atmosphere here AdlandPro. Here are the criteria for nominating a member for the Feature of the Week (also referred to as the Person of the Week, POTW). This criterion can be seen at the site below:

Criterion

How Do I Get Selected as Person of the Week?

To be chosen as Person of the week you:

• Are highly visible on the community

• Are always seen as respectful, professional, and helpful.

• Must be nominated for the program by another member of the   Community and voted on by other members.

• Must have a real photo of themselves on their profile.

~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~

This week we’re featuring Michael Caron as our Person of the Week. Some of you probably know Michael for his walking Garbage Can. lol  Michael is definitely a character, sometimes opinionated but never in a mean way. He’s a very caring individual who always has us in stitches. We're planning on cloning him so that we can liven up the place a bit more. Thank you Michael for making AdlandPro such a hilarious place to be at. Congratulations on winning POTW! Enjoy your week under the Big Top of AdlandPro!

~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~

Here's Michael's Bio:

Walking Garbage Can

Hi,

I would have cleaned my can, but I wasn't expecting this.  First, I am very honored to receive this award and doubly honored to share it with such a wonderful person.  It is very nice to see that our community of friends can get together and constipate, I mean concentrate on voting for their favorite person.  I hope now that I have my picture by myself that no one gets their pants scared off.  Wait a minute, let's back that one up. I am originally from a small village in Massachusetts called East Taunton, Massachusetts.  I now live in Indianapolis, Indiana with the most beautiful woman in the world (Except for Amanda of course).  She is my third wife and basically my Saviour sent from GOD Above. Shirley is her name.

I have been with this community since 2005, I forget which month, and have to see that we do have the most loving community on line.  For those of you that may be new or do not know me as yet (Your Lucky) who said that? I will try to give you a brief description.  Speaking of briefs, I know my name is Michael because that is what my mother sewed in all my clothes.  It brought tears to my eyes.  I was still wearing them.  The reason she sewed my name in all my clothes was that I told everybody my name was Hanes.  She switched to the label with grapes and Apples, and I cried for months.  I was sure I liked that girl next door. 

Without boring those that have already heard the story before I will say that my early childhood was not the best.  I was the last of ten.  My closet in age was my snotty sister Irma who was six years older than me.  Through most of my grade school years my teachers would say, "Why can't you be more like Jack?" or "Why can't you be more like Billy?" and I never really had an answer, but finally my teacher said, "Why can't you be more like Irma?" and I replied, "Because I can't grow Boobs."  I thought it was funny, the kids thought it was funny, but the teacher had no sense of humor.  I had my teeth rearranged by my older brother when I was seven while he was practicing his golf swing, therefore I was in for teasing and taunting for the rest of my grade school years until the day that I was just too tired to take it any more.  One of the biggest kids in school made a joke about my teeth and I decked him.  Everyone was surprised including the Principal who congratulated me in private.  He then told me that now I was more like my brothers.

Intimidation was not confined to the school yards.  I was born (Some find that hard to believe) and raised Catholic.  When I began studying Catechism I would soon learn that we had a sadistic priest.  As I was getting ready to leave one day he told me to collect the books.  Before to long he began to molest me.  I pushed away and ran home crying.  When I told my parents about the incidence I was given a beating for lying about the priest.  The priest heard about it, laughed, and told me I was his toy.  I fought every single time but never mentioned it because I would be beaten again.  I will carry that scar for the rest of my life.  I always have and always will believe in GOD but I don't always believe in MAN.  I believe that GOD made everyone equal and did not say that man had the right to beat a woman or abuse a young girl or any of the other filthy acts that are portrayed by Man in the Eyes of GOD.  The word of GOD is etched in everyone's soul.  What is written in books was written by Man and over twenty-eight books were never entered into the Bible because they would show that there is equality among all.  No one is more Superior than the next person.  I therefore do not believe that when someone quotes something that is suppose to be Fact, that it is in reality a factual writing.  It is that perseption of he who wrote the piece to be fact, but in reality it is an opinion.

Although I do love to joke, I also love to share opinions.  If yours differs from mine I might say that I do not agree but that I accept your right to have that opinion.  I would never say Prove it.  I do not believe that Earth is the center of the Universe.  I do believe that Life exists on other planets.  I do believe that All governments and religious organizations have been lying to it's people for years.  The most important lesson that I have learned through life is this.  If you ask a person for his or her opinion on any given subject, do not expect each person to accept your opinion.  We are all different.  Our lifestyles, our thoughts, our experiences, everything is different because we are all uniquely different than one another, however if we could all learn to love and respect one another we could also all be One Body. 

Well, I'm going to enjoy this week.  I really did not realize that I had so many friends, but you know, even those that did not vote for me, I love you too.  You see, this community belongs to all of us.  It is not governed by high ranking officials, it is not monitored to tell you what you can and cannot say, it is not territorial to where if you live in a certain country you cannot belong.  This community belongs to each and every one of us.  We have the freedom to vote, enter forums, post classifieds and reach out and make friends with one another.  Most of all, in this community your opinion DOES count, so nominate your friends and vote.  Do you know what it feels like to win the POTW?  Well, my friends, let me explain it the best way I know how.  I'm so happy I could POOP!!!!

God Bless You

If you are not yet my friend, please invite me.  The smell will be gone by then.

Michael    Walking Garbage Can

~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~

Folks, it’s time to congratulate Michael on winning the Person of the Week award. Please invite him to join your list of friends if he’s not already on it.

Michael, do you thing you can come out of your Garbage Can long enough to receive your award and praise? lol  :-) We love you my friend and we appreciate your sense of humor. Keep us laughing Buddy, we need more humor in our lives.  ;-)

Love and Blessing to all of you from,

John Sanchez

o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o

o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o

+0
Re: It's Time For AdlandPro's 78th Person Of The Week Award!!!
1/16/2007 5:15:45 AM
*CONGRATULATIONS MICHAEL*
So Wonderful to see you as our KING of POTW, you truly deserve this special honour! Way To Go!!! Have A Super Fantastic Week, and all the very best to you my sweet friend :)

+0
Chris Wiseman

783 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
1/16/2007 5:30:23 AM

Thank you John Sanchez for another wonderful POTW forum.

Well Michael if anyone CAN you CAN! Sorry about that my friend.

Congratulations and welcome to the POTW Spotlight. I hope you enjoy your week my friend. You are going to be pretty busy I think!

Enjoy my friend

Have a fantastic day Chris Wiseman Personal Website http://www.cgwpma.com Chris Wiseman Positive About Forums -Take a look http://community.adlandpro.com/forumsMenu.aspx Don't forget to sign the Guestbook http://cgwpma.com/32198/index.html
+0
Larry Blethen

2241 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/16/2007 6:33:00 AM

hello Michael....a big congrats to you ...you should have an exciting and fun week ...you are the one ...

Larry

Larry Blethen http://www.bluelight-marketing.com larry.blethen@bluelight-marketing.com, 304-369-5603
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!