Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Do you remember this tough cowboy?
1/14/2007 5:30:16 PM
Hey, Brian!

Thanks for making "the secret" available. I made my girlfriend sit and watch it with me for a couple of hours last week. It inspired me to post on my blog as well. You can see my "secret" here...

http://systems-approach.blogspot.com

Expect the BEST!

Scott "The Dragonfly" Douglas
Scott Douglas Ride the Wave
+0
The
The Drummerboy

1069 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
1/14/2007 11:24:06 PM
Hi Andrew!  :-)

Thanks for the compliments my friend!  Ever since I saw this movie - I knew that I just had to get this information out to every single person that I could!  I've read books in the past that taught some of the same concepts.....but for some reason or another - I never really grasped what I read.

This quest of mine really began after I 1st saw the movie "What The Bleep Do We Know".  The "mastermind group" I am a part of began to discuss it.  I was from that point 'HOOKED' on Quantum Physics.

CLICK HERE to see an amazing clip from "What The Bleep Do We Know?"
(the expieriment shown with H2O will astonish you!)

Then the creators made another movie.......THE SECRET!  I was floored!  I was like....."Why couldn't I see this before?  I've read about all this stuff!"

Anyway.......thats great that you got your own copy of THE SECRET.  I obviously have it as well.  I also have acopy of the original Abrham Hicks version on my pc.  I actually like that version even better.  But it's really basically the same stuff.....just some of the intro and stuff is a little different!

But yes, your own copy is the way to go!

For those who don't have not seen this movie yet....  I can garauntee your life will never be the same afterwards!

CLICK HERE to see THE SECRET as well as some additional merchandise from the movie.

Have a great week!:-)

~ Drummerboy Keep on thinking positive…..thank God for everything that’s good in your life……..and make it a great week!

+0
The
The Drummerboy

1069 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
1/14/2007 11:32:01 PM
Hi Scott!  :-)

That is one heck of a blog my friend!  Your comments on THE SECRET are right on!  I loved it!

Tons of awesome information.   You cover a good variety of "hot" topics!  THE DRAGONFLY PROJECT looks pretty kool too! 

Kudos to you for a fine job!

~ Drummerboy Keep on thinking positive…..thank God for everything that’s good in your life……..and make it a great week!

+0
Jill Bachman

8860 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/16/2007 5:08:37 PM
Hi Brian,

All I can say is..........PRETTY DARN CLEVER you are!

This is terrific and thank you for all of your hard work.  As you know, I think I have watched it about 20 times now.

Here's to the whole world watching!  :-)

Hugs,  Jill
+0