Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
The
The Drummerboy

1069 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Do you remember this tough cowboy?
1/14/2007 1:06:30 AM
Hello everyone!  :-)

Do you remember this tough cowboy?

Do you remember Curly from the Movie "City Slickers"?  He was one tough hombre' let me tell ya!  Anyway.......Curly told City Slickers Mitch (Billy Crystal), Phil (Daniel Stern) and Ed (Bruno Kirby) the "secret" to life.

Curly: Do you know what the secret to life is? Holds up his index finger. This. One thing. Just one thing. You stick to that and everything else don't mean nuthin.

Mitch: That's great, but what's the one thing?

Curly: That's what you gotta figure out.

Well my friends.........I believe that I now know this "secret".  It may not be THE secret..........but if you use this "secret" that I have learned......your life will dramatically transform just as mine has!

ARE YOU READY?

Then I invite you to check out my blog on MySpace.  I have posted the first 3 chapters (about 45 mins) of this movie - and it will encourage, inspire and enlighten you!

YOU'LL BE ASTONSHED and truly amazed!

You may check out my MySpace blog  CLICK HERE.

Are you on dial-up? 

Then you should probably check out my Yahoo 360 blog instead  CLICK HERE.

Once you begin to put to use the concepts taught throughout this movie.....you'll be oh so ready to begin a new life!  

YOUR life......

A life of YOUR choosing......the life of YOUR dreams......ON YOUR TERMS!

Be prepared to have your eyes opened!

EXPECT
a great weekend everyone!  :-)

~ Drummerboy Keep on thinking positive…..thank God for everything that’s good in your life……..and make it a great week!

+0
Larry Blethen

2241 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Do you remember this tough cowboy?
1/14/2007 6:37:38 AM
hello Brain...thank you for the information...Larryh
Larry Blethen http://www.bluelight-marketing.com larry.blethen@bluelight-marketing.com, 304-369-5603
+0
Jason Lamure

3475 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/14/2007 6:50:36 AM

Brian Thanks for the memories!

Remember when "Curly" (Jack Palance ) did a 1 armed push up at the

Oscars?

I think Jack was in his 70's then, that was cool.

Losing Your Pants In MLM? If Your Upline Isn't Showing You How to Get 30 Leads / Day, I Can!
http://trckapp.com/t053jnzw
+0
The
The Drummerboy

1069 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
1/14/2007 12:52:28 PM
Hi Jason!  :-)

Wow!  He was doin 1 armed push-ups?  I used to be able to do that "back in the day"....and it took me quite awhile to learn how too! 

I did a little research and found out that he was 72 when he did this tremendous feat!

I found this pic of Jack doin just that!

Now this is one tough dude!

~ Drummerboy Keep on thinking positive…..thank God for everything that’s good in your life……..and make it a great week!

+0
Andrew Birse

188 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
1/14/2007 5:15:41 PM
Hi Brian,

I ordered "The Secret" the other day from the director's site (I think from a link you had somewhere).  I can't wait for it to arrive.  I've tried watching it online a couple of times but always get called away about half way through.  At least with my own copy I can get a better look at it on the TV instead.

Thanks for all the secret info.  You're doing a great job telling people about it.

Regards, Andrew Birse Do you want to retire in 4 years or 40? http://www.moremoney4me.biz
+0