Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Jill Bachman

8860 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: My Dad - A Celebration of Friendship
1/12/2007 8:13:51 PM
Hi Tim,

This is such a beautiful heart felt post and it really touched me.

Again, I am so sorry about your dad, but he could not have taken with him to heaven more cherished memories than to have a devoted son like you.

The hard part is over and time will heal a little bit of a time.  Just remember to talk about him all the time and keep his memories alive in your life........he will always be there with you   :-)

Bless you,  Jill
+0
1/12/2007 8:47:55 PM
Dear Tim :) you are most welcome, I can understand how hard it is for you and your family, in time things will get better, of course still sad times, but you will find youself with a smile on your face remembering all the wonderful things about your Dad, as I do about my Dad. Take care :)
+0
Pauline Raina

4108 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/12/2007 9:29:12 PM
Dear Tim, You are so very welcome my friend, I share all your sentiments and grief. Im only sorry not to have responded earlier, as I was out on my holiday. This Christmas season for me was a season dedicated to my Dad, I spent the entire time by his bedside, but treasured every moment spent with him. We are so blessed by the lives of our fathers, and I am sure we will all Dance with them one day soon. Grace and Peace to you and your family. Your friend always Pauline R
+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/12/2007 9:31:36 PM
You are welcome, it is the least we can do.
May God Bless and keep you
Myrna
LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0
1/12/2007 11:52:30 PM

Hello Tim

You are truly welcome

Alberta

Alberta H. Winston
+0

facebook