Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: My Dad - A Celebration of Friendship
1/12/2007 3:58:36 PM

Even if I'm sort of a newbie here in AdlandPro, all have made me feel at home and I thank each & every person here. But let me tell you Tim, your family and yourself are forever in my heart and prayers.

Vickie(LadyByrd02)

Vickie Fields-Byrd
+0
Natalya Restivo

703 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
1/12/2007 4:06:36 PM

Hi Tim,

You are welcome. I know that you need people who would listen to you during hard times, and you had so many people to talk to, to share your grief with.

Russians have a saying that shared grief is a half-grief, shared joy is double joy (hopefully, my translation is understandable).

I hope you and you family are getting better knowing that your Dad in a better place now.

May God bless you all,

Natalya

NEWAYS HEALTHY HOMES: http://www.ineways.com/covina
+0
John Partington

1560 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
1/12/2007 4:09:39 PM

Hi Tim,

I am thankful that you found some comfort in our messages or posts in your time of loss, its now time to move on.  It will take time but in another 12 months the pain always comes back when you least expect it.

And if it does we will be here to help you again if we can.

Best Wishes

John.

A Free Add Service For The UK? Go to uk.bexp.org

A Free Add Service For The USA? Go to usa.bexp.org

Please Follow Me on Twitter Click Here

+0
1/12/2007 4:11:27 PM

Mes Hommages

Tim

+0
1/12/2007 4:53:36 PM
Hi Tim, You are most welcome and l know you will have days that will make you feel sad, but also days that you will cherish being thankful for the wonderful times you had with your dad and always holding a part of him in your own personality and in your heart. Thinking of you in your time of need. from Chrissy
AGEL - LIVE YOUR DREAMS! Explore the Pefect Home based business with Agel Enterprises-Create a legacy position! http://globalagelonline.com/chrissy
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!