Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Omega XL
9/25/2007 5:54:17 PM
OmegaXL is 200 times stronger than regular fish oil. One of the purest and most toxin-free sources of omega3 fatty acids, combined with the freedom from side effects so common to typical pharmacueticals. Perna canalisculus, commonly known as the Green-lipped Mussels in New Zealand, Omega XL is an exceptionally pure formulation, highly purified oil extract. A free trial offer $6.95 shipping and handling: http://www.tryomegaxl.com?c=4225
+0
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/8/2007 12:15:46 PM
OmegaXL is 200 times stronger than regular fish oil. One of the purest and most toxin-free sources of omega3 fatty acids, combined with the freedom from side effects so common to typical pharmacueticals. Perna canalisculus, commonly known as the Green-lipped Mussels in New Zealand, Omega XL is an exceptionally pure formulation, highly purified oil extract. A free trial offer $6.95 shipping and handling: http://www.tryomegaxl.com?c=4225 60 tablets + DVD and pamphlet of information
+0
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/17/2007 3:18:09 PM
The Right Frame of Mind You have a winning attitude - Attitude must always be 100% - you choose your attitude and with a winning attitude, you expect positive results and its results you experience with a winning attitude You are self disciplined - It's critical that you are self-disciplined and will take the initiative to get the tasks done that need to be done to build your business. You understand that quitting is not an option - Nothing further needs being said - quitting is not an option- period. You make a commitment that counts - a commitment to you, your sponsor, your family and your business. Commit to using the products - the more you know about the Company the more referals you will get and the best way to know a Company is to use the products!!!!! You have a why that drives you - and I mean DRIVES you. It has to be SO strong that you will do whatever it takes. You will go outside your comfort zone and learn new skills and take chances. You will talk to more people and show the plan to more people. The person who shows the plan the most ... wins! You have the right expectations -it's critical to set realistic goals and create a plan of action to achieve those goals. You need a weekly plan of action and a monthly plan of action. Your first goal in business is to get your products paid for! Mail postcards or flyers... hand some out, send emails, network at business communities,place ads everywhere you can... talk to everyone you come in contact with locally ... friends, family, business contacts, anyone who you can get in front of !!!!!
+0
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/17/2007 3:42:02 PM
Selling is to Serve - to Help - to Exchange Unlike the modern way or conventional selling practices of Selling by Persuasion, if you were to look in the old English dictionaries you'll find that the definition of selling was "To Serve" and "To Exchange".
+0
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/17/2007 4:13:10 PM
 IT IS ALWAYS BEST TO LEARN BY DOING! 

Do your reading and research, but don't wait until you feel
ready, take an action step (try your own products that you
read about and just GET STARTED! Talk to someone about your