Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Art Exhibitions at Adlandpro 7
1/8/2007 3:59:17 AM
Nice Job girls, Good show and exhibition Thomass. The morning glories are beatutiful and I do say it is an unusual presentation. Forums like this give a little class to our community.
+0
Manuel Davis

261 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
1/8/2007 5:26:17 AM

Thank You all,

For bringing John's work to my attention, his work I find fantastic and inspiring, something that I need at this time being stagnant in my own work which is no where as good as his and all the more note worthy.

Again, thanks for the inspiration...

Respectfully,

Manuel D.

+0
1/8/2007 6:56:35 AM
Congratulations John :), thank you for sharing your wonderful art work with us, all the very best to you :)
+0
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/8/2007 7:51:06 AM

Dear Rose, Jenny and Venerina,

I have really enjoyed seeing John Johnsen’s works, particularly his ‘Old People’ series and bird drawing which tell of his master hand at pencil. But clearly his most remarkable results are with airbrush, which allows him a high level of perfection in his illustrations. The worm painting and the clown are outstanding. I wonder what he would be capable of with non-commercial art using this technique.

Congratulations to the artist and thank you all for letting us appreciate his works.

Luis Miguel Goitizolo   

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+0
1/8/2007 8:29:18 AM
John

Your airbrush work is fantastic. Everything looks like it could come right off the canvas. Such patience it must take to do the stippling. I can feel the pain in my hand just thinking about placing all those dots.

Martha
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!