Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Rose Enderud

2223 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Art Exhibitions at Adlandpro 7
1/8/2007 1:40:34 AM

It is our pleasure to bring you
the

Arts Exhibitions at Adlandpro
Exhibition 7
WE WILL BE BRINGING YOU AN ON-LINE EXHIBITION OF WORKS BY ARTISTS AND ARTISANS AT ADLANDPRO
EVERY THREE WEEKS

John Johnson has made his living as a commercial artist. You are in for a treat.

The following artwork was created between 1978 to the present.  The media used was acrylics, pen and ink, colored pencils and markers.

Some were created during John's time in the Advertising field as an Art Director and then a Creative Director for various agencies.

About the artist

My background is in the design/advertising field.  I started as an artist and gradually moved into the Creative Director for an Advertising Agency. During this growing period I self-taught myself the airbrush.  This quickly became my medium of choice because it is used in the advertising field; but also because I could create realistic art.  Eventually I mixed the airbrush and pen and ink to give my work a "mixed variety".

Of course, my advertising background is evident in some of my work.  Personally I really like the "Old People" series of pen and ink.  This art was created by stippling.  Stippling is created by simply touching the tip of a pen to the surface; creating a dot.  All the work in this series are dots.  the only solid lines are when the dots came together.

Please enjoy my art and thanks for viewing

For information about or to purchase Johns work

Click here

H. John Johnsen Artworks

The Team

Rose Enderud       Jenny SJ                     Dr. Venerina Conti

+0
Nan
Nan Herring

3059 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Art Exhibitions at Adlandpro 7
1/8/2007 2:00:10 AM
John,
These are wonderful. Thank you for sharing.
Nan
+0
Luella May

3048 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/8/2007 2:09:54 AM

These pictures are lovely.  Thank you for sharing them!

Kindest regards,

Luella May and John Elliott, aka Oaky Wood

+0
1/8/2007 2:37:00 AM

Very nice work indeed.

Thank you for sharing.

From one Artist to another Namaste

Thomass

In Much Graditude and Love Namaste OWN A PIECE OF A LARGE INTERNET COMPANY FOR FREE: http://taketheinternetback.com/index.php?refld=1642 OWN THE INTERNET FOR FREE-Its that simple: http://www.agloco.com/r/BBBB8111 To See My Art Work & Poetry Writi
+0
1/8/2007 2:44:15 AM
Nice artwork .Thank you for sharing this with me. Peace,and prosperity Steven Wilson
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!