Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Michael Rogers

760 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable...
6/25/2005 1:20:32 AM
Hi Bogdan, Thank you for this invitation to your forum. As long as you learn from those mistakes, because if they are bad enough mistakes, might have been better to do nothing ! But yes, in most cases, doing something, while learning from mistakes, is alot better than doing "nothing at all". Have a Great Weekend my friend respectfully,
+0
6/25/2005 10:39:20 AM
Hello Bogdan! Thanks for the invitation. Everyone has been focusing on the part about making mistakes so I thought I'd comment on the part of about doing nothing. First, I want to quote a scripture: Laziness casts into a deep sleep, And an idle man will suffer hunger. Prov 19:15 NASB It is better to make mistakes because hopefully you will learn from them, but more important you are doing something with your life and not sitting around idle complaining about how life has been unfair to you. It is better to be motivated and actively searching ways to improve your life (or the lives of others) than to be sitting on the couch growing a belly and getting dumber by the minute because of lack of stimulation to the mind. Live life to the fullest; don't worry about failure dare to succeed. Your life will be richer just for trying. If you are persistent sooner or later you will succeed. Well, there's my two cents worth. Take care everyone! Your Friend, John R. Sanchez
+0
6/25/2005 12:10:54 PM
Hi Friends, If a person who does not make mistakes has not yet been born. Sometimes you win sometimes you lose, but by your experience of losing and not making the same mistake twice, you will win more than you lose. John Wanamaker wrote: “ Nothing comes merely by thinking about it.” Millionaires are not afraid to fail, should they fail they take it in their stride, then get into action again and succeed. Vauvenaegues wrote: “Action makes more fortune than caution.” Dr William.J.Reilly wrote: “ The person who makes no mistakes is the person who does nothing and that is the greatest mistake of all.” William Milnes JR wrote: “You are on the road to success when you realise that failure is merely a detour.” Elburt Hubbard’s quote: “There is no failure except in no longer trying.” “A great poem to learn by Harvey Scott:” I saw the old thief. Father Time, Come hirpling down the road; He had a sack on his back, Lost minutes were his load. He opened it and showed to me Not minutes, but a host Of years, decades, a century Or more of minutes lost. “ I want to buy a year,” I said “ And I shall pay you well.” “If this earth’s mould were finest gold, To you I would not sell, For I have minutes stolen from Kings, From Milton, Shakespeare, Bach, How could you buy such precious things, Your common gold is trash.” He tied his sack and said, “Farewell young man, I’ve have got my fee.” For while I tried to make him sell, He stole an hour from me! I was told once by a great marketer: "There are 3 kinds of people in the world: •Those that MAKE THINGS HAPPEN... •Those that WATCH Things Happen... •and Those that SAY "What Happened?" Make it Happen!!! Try always to put more into your life than you expect to get out of it, smile laugh make it fun and be happy, plan today for your future. Bryan Webb – United Kingdom *******************************# EARN and LEARN at: http://englishwww.en101.com JOIN US to BUILD a BETTER UNIVERSE "How would you feel if you knew for sure that you were entering the most successful time of your life?" http://bw0119622.betteruniverse.com "FERRARI" FLASH PRESENTATION: http://www.movie.ws/1abiz/show *******************************#
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!