Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Bogdan Fiedur

4624 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable...
6/24/2005 11:44:41 AM
"A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing." George Bernard Shaw
Be a victor not a victim. Simply be responsible for what happensin your life.
Truth can only be found by those who have the humility to consider what they do not prefer.

Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn | Tumblr | My Blog

+0
Kathy Hamilton

13886 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable...
6/24/2005 12:48:13 PM
Hello Bogdan,thank you for the invite and thank you for excepting invitation,Yes a life spent making mistakes is not only honorable but useful than a life doing nothing,But lets hope while making all those mistakes we have learned not to repeat them,hopefully it will teach us to make better choices and to try and correct them to help benefit us.thanks kathy martin
I walk by faith not by sight Profit Clicking http://www.profitclicking.com/?r=simikathy
+0
Drbob Siegman

247 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
6/24/2005 1:52:49 PM
Hi Bogdan, Another excellent quote, one again! To do nothing is to stagnate, while mistakes are merely lessons in life of, What Not to Do. and so often the road to success is not found in knowing what to do, but knowing that which not to do. Smiley wishes for all,
+0
Tom
Tom Hunt

8 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
6/24/2005 4:47:54 PM
Friends, Quite a quote! One that is similar: A man that never made a mistake, never did anything! Tom
Tom Hunt tsgifts@msn.com
+0
Lisa Lomas

707 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
6/24/2005 6:40:21 PM
Hi Bogan, I so beleive this if you do not learn from your mistakes you are the fool. Boy have a made my share but that has made me better as a person and in business, so that is good. thanks again lisa
Thinking of visiting New Zealand. A must see is Hawkes Bay, Hastings. http://www.hawkesbaymotel.co.nz
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!