Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
This thread is locked.
Promote
Greg Gill

19 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Jerky Direct Teamwork makes Dreams work
1/8/2007 12:32:30 PM
Hey Amanda,

Wouldn't cha know...I'd spell the correction wrong....he...he
Typing skills are shot...I'm down to two finger Hunt'n Peck!

It's a great opportunity! I know I'm going to like this!
Eat'n Jerky While I'm Sell'n it...he..he

Your friend,
Greg
+0
Patricia Bartch

9394 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/8/2007 1:35:53 PM

I'm excited about the 3 ways way we can make MONEY in Jerky Direct.  1) 7 LEVEL PAYOUT - on monthly commitment purchases in your downline.  2) 5% COMMISSION paid on ALL wholesale sales generated on your first level beyond the $12.00 monthly commitment purchases. 3) 20% COMMISSION - paid on ALL retail sales generated at your web site storefront.

For about the same price you'll pay for fast food, you can start your own  business for $12.00. Click to see the website:  http://PatsJerkyTeam.jerkydirect.com   As a Jerky Direct Distributor you get:  YOUR OWN WEBSITE (at NO ADDITIONAL COST) and All of your hosting and marketing tools. You can purchase products at SUPER LOW WHOLESALE pricing.

You can BUY wholesale & SELL retail.  This is a perfect business for fundraising -  School groups, church groups, sports teams or music groups all need to make money.

To learn more, just Watch the movie.....just click the button.

If this business sounds interesting to you, It's only $12.00 to get started in your own Jerky business. Everyone you know will LOVE this product!  We have other nutritional products too.  We are NOT just a Jerky Company!

Pat, Jerky Direct Account Manager
I'm Your AVON LADY: http://youravon.com/pbartch *Ask me how to get FREE Shipping.
+0
Donald Rich

1529 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
1/8/2007 1:49:41 PM

AS A NEW MEMBER, IT'S GOOD TO SEE SO MANY FRIENDS  HERE.--DON

+0
La Nell !

3647 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/8/2007 2:12:52 PM
Hi Everyone,Smiley CONGRATS to you Greg! Come join our TEAM ! The Power of THREE and team work. This fabulous tasting jerky makes wonderful Birthday Presents, Christmas Presents !Wink And Valentine's day is coming ! What a wonderful present for a loved ONE ! A healthy alternative to a BOX of CHOCOLATES !  LaNell Cool http://LaNellsTeam.jerkydirect.com 
+0
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/8/2007 5:53:41 PM
Greg and Don, Welcome to our TEAM ! Enjoy the Jerky. This is such a simple business. No complications for getting paid. You get a check to your door every month, no charge for cutting or mailing it to you. Good luck with getting started with your Team building! Linda TeamLeader/Guardian
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!