Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Donald Rich

1529 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: A POWERFUL MESSAGE - NITTY-GRITTY REASONS by Jim Rohn
1/3/2007 7:16:54 PM

HI TIM, IT'S POST LIKE THIS, THAT MAKE ADLANDPRO THE PLACE IT IS.

+0
Ray
Ray Ducharme

95 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
1/3/2007 7:48:41 PM
Thanks Tim,enjoyed that.
+0
Imogen Burton

14 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
1/5/2007 3:42:42 AM

Hi Tim,

Yes...those nitty gitty reasons to change. I have just gone through the most toughest, challenging experience in my life. The last 6 months ...oh boy.

It all started with the break up off my relationship with my partner of 6 years. 1 week after we broke up I had a car accident and he found someone else in the same week. I could not walk for 2 months, it was absolute and sheer devastation.  All the tears, confusion and feelings of hopeless and thinking will i pull through all these difficult challenges was absolutely torture.

My ex-partner kept in contact with me but was never around emotionally or when I just needed a shoulder to cry on. He has told me that he wants us to get back together. But on xmas day I found out that he is living with his new girlfriend and they have been together for 6 months. At that moment i think i turned from being a pleasant, caring lady into buffy the vampire slayer.

The last time I spoke with him was 48hrs ago. He is telling me that what I was told was a lie but since then I found out that he is the one who has been lying and deceiving me.

It's funny you know that now when I think off the time we spent together, I begin to wonder whether everything was a lie and i was just mislead for 6 years.

It's in the bin for me. I wish him all the happiness. But what I have learned is obedience. The reason why I say this is because he treated me badly...but now i have learned that I allowed it all.

I am single, happy, walking, transformed in character , currently having hydrotherapy treatment for my back and moving on. All I can say is Praise the Lord for he is my strength and he has never let me down.

Regards,

Slavica Trudinger

http://www.smps.com.au

+0
Tim
Tim Southernwood

839 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
1/18/2007 10:51:22 AM

Hi Slavica,

Thanks for your post. It was real and honest and shows your growth in life.
Apparently somewhere along the way, your ex-partner stopped growing, probably a long time ago (well before he met you)
It would be my opinion that he's coming back to you because at one time you accepted his lies and mistreatment (perhaps his present "fling" isn't taking it like you did), but whatever the case, your "ex" is not able to form honest, committed and stable relationships.
It will possibly never change for him, and I look back to Jim Rohn's story, how he felt about that lie he told that little girl, and how he changed his life by a decision. I know that feeling, because I too made a similar decision.
It was regarding a different account than a bank account though.
It's regarding my account with the Creator, you see..every lie or misdeed I commit draws assets from that account, and the opposite, when I am honest and do good things I build that account.
The "interest" on that account manifests in how I feel about myself and is compounding.
I would have to say your "ex" is overdrawn at his account.
By your post I can tell that you are on the plus side, accumulating your assets, and benefitting from that "interest" too.
I hope and pray that your healing comes quickly through your treatments, and that your heart is also healed by your faith and in knowing you are living a good life and are better off without people who are overdrawn in their "accounts".

Best regards,

Tim Southernwood/Get eH² Packs!/BlogNet Awards We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act but a habit - Aristotle
+0
Noname Noname

16 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
1/18/2007 1:00:47 PM
Awsome post! I know many of us can relate to it, makes us move to action.

Best regards,

Bruce Shilander
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!