Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Robert De Merode

669 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Making 2007 true to our ambitions!
1/3/2007 4:38:16 AM

A new year is underway! So outcome the resolutions…. “This year I’m going to make it.” “You ain’t seen nothin’ yet!” That is at least a good start but sadly, this is just one more string for some to pull on and leave us back into our reality, the reality of hunting that cool niche for your internet business, not without having taken a profit “au passage!”

Whatever your business, we all know that it needs “clients”. And clients come from your particular way of marketing. Basically, all methods are good, except for one… and that is not sticking to and thereby not building brick by brick on a daily bases your venture.

Any marketing needs some work, investment and attention. Nothing is free! Even a shop in the street, is free to walk in. If you buy something you will pay for it, it’s your choice. But, when you walk down a street and see a shop particularly active, do you not have a look at what’s going on? You might well even drop in to see what the whole excitement is all about. A free drink, bargain prices, whatever and the truth of the matter has it simply that the greater the number of people inside of the shop, the greater the chances are of SELLING.

Webpage’s have not invented anything much different. The same principle exists, it is simply the artefacts that are eye catching, the phraseology that is electrifying, and they more probably than not need to be. Then comes the question of your judgement whether this is good or not for you. To answer that objectively you need to have the information straight, and more often than not these answers are on the pages that come up after the sign-up. If a marketing website says they are “FREE” then there is no problem for signing in, and you usually have a time delay that is sufficient for making up your mind as to whether this place is good for your marketing needs. Check your up-line person, is he contactable, helpful, professional because you will need him for your new environment. The day will come very soon for you to know where and how to cut the hype, and how to get settled into YOUR business and see it grow day by day. Before long the year 2007 will come to an end, and by staying on track and not being influenced in all directions I will be happy to know that our new year salutations and wishes will have been met.     

+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Making 2007 true to our ambitions!
1/3/2007 5:00:49 AM
Hello Robert,

Thank you to this general on aspects but very well documented article on very interesting subject that touches all members in this community. Most of the frends here join a program or opprotunity and they wait a miracle to happen.

I would not say they are the lossers. In many forums I meet friends saying I came to Adlandpro to find an honest oppotunity and good friend who can help me in. In good faith that the program will bring them money they are waiting. Most of the programs say. No sails, No phones, No promotion No, No, No.

With no,no,no nothing happens.

As a social communtity Adlandpro is a perfect palce to be there are many good articles in many forums that keep our friends in action.

As a business lab I see the mentors and sponsors to work in one direction. Let them in and they will take the consequences, they are responsible to what will happen.

In USA everything is FREE. Europeans begin to take after the Americans way and the result is often negative. Yes free to join and after a while there you get a note to pay 10, 20 50, 100, 500 dollars. What happens is, the new members get shocked and they redraw or unsubscribe. There must be some good programs where mentoring and sponsoring are the strategic directions to build up a good team to work for the team and not for the team leader.

2006 was a bad year for me. I joined programs where I lost my money.

Nothing is for FREE. Everyone have to study details in programs and after that decide to join. If there is a friend in the specific program that is good. If not a detailed reseach is necessary.

Well these were some thoughts from me.

Kindly regards
Georgio
ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
Robert De Merode

669 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
1/3/2007 5:18:00 AM

No no Georgios, your year has been good, incredibly good, You have won respect from so many here in Adland, maybe financialy you do not see it, but then sucess is what you make it to be. Sucess is reaching the goal of what we wish it to be. Thank God it is not only money, O.K. it helps but only as a means.

Freindly regards to you old freind.

Robert.

+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/3/2007 5:23:36 AM
Hello Robert,

Thank you for the fast reply. You are right. I amy have lost money, but indeed I got many new good friends and respect as you say. My learning of this is to work in teams and together try to make someting good.

In a team you may firnd frends with good experience in subjects you don't know or ignore. A team is powerful because of the knowledge thaey have all together.

Best Regards
Georgios
ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
Jenny SJ

1902 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/3/2007 5:48:22 AM
Hello Robert,

Thank you for a very interesting thread.  It is good to see some realism in this crazy mania of "getting rich through working at home" through network marketing.

You comment:
Any marketing needs some work, investment and attention. Nothing is free! Even a shop in the street, is free to walk in. If you buy something you will pay for it, it’s your choice.

and this is, I believe one of the keys to understanding why schemes work or dont.  When you start to work on the internet from the safety of your home - that is what you are doing - working.  And as most self employed people are aware, working for yourself is hard work requiring self motiviation and discipline with no paid holidays.  It is usually a long time before someone in this situation can relax and "take time out" as you need to have an income generating whilst you are not working.  No holiday pay here! lol

Once people understand this - and to remind themselves of one of our friend Ken Sword's favourite sayings "there is no such thing as a free lunch" - combine it with due diligence , then we can start on the road to success making money on the net.

Happy New Year
Saludos
Jenny

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!