Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Glo
Glo Williams

180 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Interesting Info on Agloco ...
1/4/2007 4:04:50 PM
Thanks, I appreciate the information this is one that I had in mind to join. God Bless Glo
www.daily-payday.com/index.php?id=3583
+0
Jude Sutton

17 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Interesting Info on Agloco ...
1/25/2007 12:13:00 PM
Hi Kenneth, In regard to AGLOCO, I'd like to submit the following. 1. I remember in the 1990's through the early 2000's when AllAdvantage was on the internet and paying some huge commissions. They closed their doors because of the DotCom Bust, and to my knowledge no one was hurt when they did that. 2. As far as income. At present it's still in the growing stage, and the income depends on whether you or I can build the network to a volume that will again allow them to pay the great commissions they did as AllAdvantage. I currently have 1700 people signed up. The requirement is no different than any of these MLM programs out here with one exception. This is FREE, it doesn't cost you a dime, Nada, Zip, Zilch to join or participate, and you don't have some self appointed Guru taking your money for a sub standard program or product. 3. I'm not sure where this idea of a keylogger came from. There is no proof of that anywhere, and it's not mentioned in the article. They specifically state on their site what they gather and how, and what the information is used for. They also state that the information collected will be used for no other purpose than stated. They have an extremely stiff spam program, and if you violate it you'll be removed. 4. As for purchases made. If your an affiliate for the program of the item purchased the commission for those will probably be more than commissions offered by most affiliate programs. Plus, if you or they use your affiliate ID then you get the discounted price after commission is paid. So as I see it you earn more and buy at wholesale. As far as I'm concerned this is a great program. It's coming back and being built by the same pewople who originated AllAdvantage, and it's a better system than before. Y'all can pass on it if you choose to, but I'm staying with it. Jude Sutton
Jude Sutton Cagora.com http://tinyurl.com/2rb34c The Culinary Companion http://tinyurl.com/yu69zt
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!