Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Joanne Martell

205 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Please add your craft articles to Joanne's Crafts Article Directory!
1/1/2007 9:24:00 AM

I've just created a crafts article directory, and I am in need of craft article writers to submit your articles to the directory.

Please make sure that these are your own articles, or articles you have been permitted to submit.

You can check out the site here:

http://www.joannes-crafts.com/index.php

Just sign up for free and submit your articles.

I want to make this one of the best craft article resources on the net today! If there are any new categories you'd like to see added to the directory, please use the email address on the site to let me know.

Blessings,

Joanne

+0
Judy Smith

4550 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Please add your craft articles to Joanne's Crafts Article Directory!
1/1/2007 12:40:25 PM

Happy New Year, Joanne!

I am not all that "craftie" but am in love with the directory you have created.  I wouldlike to know "how to build the directory".  I will also enjoy checking your directory and am anxious to watch it build with information that could help me with some of the crafts I indulge in with my grandchildren.

My Bird Essentials.com website would benefit from the use of a directory of sorts and am just not internet savvy enough to quite understand how the linking and all that stuff works.

Hats off my friend!  Your directory will be great and I hope to see if filled with wonderful articles soon!

God Bless,

Judy

+0
Sheryl Loch

1260 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
1/1/2007 1:04:44 PM

Joanne,

You have a great thing going here!!

I make crafts, I am not good at writing. I saved your site to see if I can get some ideas & put them on paper.

Have a wonderful new year,

Sheryl

+0
Joanne Martell

205 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
1/1/2007 1:35:45 PM

Thanks for your input everyone! I think it will be great!  I've wanted to start a niche article directory for my craft site ever since I started Joanne's Crafts.

If you're looking for some free knitting, crochet, or even tatting patterns, please check out the main site at http://www.joannes-crafts.com

Blessings & Happy New Year!

Joanne

+0
1/1/2007 3:30:57 PM

Joanne,

I see you have a gourd art category listed. I will get something in there for you as soon as I can.

I got so excited about finding the gourd art category that I forgot to look to see if I could do some kind of article dealing with gardening. I guess gardening isn't really crafts unless you think about drying or pressing flowers for craft purposes.

Good luck with your directory.

Martha

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!