Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
I am tired all the time!
12/26/2006 2:56:43 PM
This isn't a cure, this is a call for HELP... I am always tired. I wake up at 6 am, I get the kids to school, I clean house for an hour or so, then I need a nap. I can sleep for up to 3 hrs. and still fall asleep again at 7 or 8 pm. I lack any energy. I'm only a tad overweight. Any idea's???
+0
Re: I am tired all the time!
12/26/2006 7:33:53 PM

In many cases the reason for feeling tired all the time is because the body is highly Acidic And you lack oxygen going into the cells because Acidosis prevents the oxygen from getting to the cellular level.

In a report called 10 Reasons To Avoid Acidosis reasons 8 and 9 says this:

8. Inhibits Metabolism of Stored Energy Reserves: An acid pH inhibits efficient cellular and body metabolism. Acidosis causes chemical ionic disturbances, interfering with cellular communications and functions. Acidosis reduces Ca (calcium) binding of plasma proteins, reducing the effectiveness of this intracellular signal. Acidosis also leads to a disease of calcium cations (positive Ca) entry through positive Ca channels, resulting in reduction of cardiac contractibility, or the ability of the heart to pump efficiently and rhythmically.

Inhibits Oxygen Getting to the Tissue:Acidosis or an acid pH decreases the amount of oxygen that can be delivered to cells, making normally healthy cells unhealthy so eventually they die.

You can go here and read the rest of the reasons to Stop Acidosis:

http://www.wakeupgethealthy.com/Avoid_Acidosis.html

This is the link to the main website:

www.wakeupgethealthy.com

Also take time and read about the foods that are Alkaline and the foods that cause Acidosis.

You need to stop doing the following:

1-                Drinking Sodas of any kind

2-                Main stream Milk  www.notmilk.com

3-                Red meats of any kind

4-                Do not use Artificial sweeteners of any kind (Splenda, Sweet&Low, Ect..)

It is always a good thing to an intestinal detox by doing a colonic cleanse.

You need to be drinking water in ounces of half your body weight.

So if you weigh 200lb you need to drink 100oz of water.

Here is a testimony of a person that had a similar problem:

State/Province: Phoenix, AZ Country: USA

I install commercial satellite systems in Phoenix, AZ. My first experience with Xooma's X2O was just yesterday. It happened to be 111 degrees in the shade. Immediately after consuming X2O, I experienced increased energy, which I had never felt in 111 degrees heat. Feeling sluggish and constantly dehydrated is the norm here in the summer. but I did not feel that way yesterday. (Much to my surprise.)

The only thing different about my day was the addition of Xooma's X2O. It kept me going STRONG until the job was finished. The increased stamina was incredible. In fact, the other two Techs working with me wanted to quit early and finish the next day since the heat wiped them out midway through the job. I just went ahead and finished it all on my own. Next time though, THEY are drinking X2O too and we are ALL getting out of this insane heat faster together. Thanks Xooma. When it comes to "beating the heat," X2O is this Arizonian's new "Best Friend."

Donna H.

So this product really works. You can get it for 30 Days 100% money back guaranteed.

www.Powerfulalkalinedrink.com  It will only cost you $31 includes S/H

Hope that all this helps

To your health and success

Robert C

+0
12/26/2006 8:37:14 PM

Thank you so much! I am guilty of ALL of the following

You need to stop doing the following:

1-                Drinking Sodas of any kind

2-                Main stream Milk  www.notmilk.com

3-                Red meats of any kind

4-                Do not use Artificial sweeteners of any kind (Splenda, Sweet&Low, Ect..)

I would like to try this wonderful drink soon. Cash flow is low because of  the Holiday's, but I will keep this thread and order soon. I can't put off my health for to long. I want to feel better!!!

+0
1/12/2007 8:34:43 AM
Hi!

Robert has made a great post. Right on target. Acidosis brings on a toxic atmosphere which in turn spawns more acidosis.

I have a suggestion, detox tea, you can make at home with ingredients already at home, most of them anyway. Detox tea helps with acidoisis. The formula for Detox Tea is in this forum and on my information site, http://www.hellohealthy.com

I also recommend breathing techniques. Again it is here and at Hello Healthy. I will include the links to the articles on Hello Healthy here

Detox Tea:
http://www.hellohealthy.com/content/view/14/32/

Breathing Techniques:
http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/thread/265239.aspx#265239

3 Step Detox Therapy:
http://www.hellohealthy.com/content/view/26/32/

DrDA Detox and Heal
435-616-5480 - dblack@dbresearchlc.com
Hello Healthy
No Stress
+0
Tony Isaacs

69 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
2/12/2007 10:54:08 PM
Sometimes excessive tiredness can be a warning signal of a weakened immune system - and since our immune system is our natural first line of defense against illness and disease, the same things I recommend to fight off and avoid diseases such as cancer and build a strong immune system will likely also contribute to a more robust energy level.

Those recommendations are:

1.         As soon as possible, cleanse your body to get rid of built up toxins like heavy metals and pesticides, as well as the undigested food, fecal matter and gallstones that build up in the body by cleansing your colon and liver and by chelation to rid the body of heavy metals.  Such contaminations are breeding grounds for, and causes of, disease and illness.  A toxic and unclean body weakens the body’s immune system that should be your first line of defense.  Plus, once cleansed, the body is much more receptive to the good measures you take to rebuild your immune system and fight disease.

2.         Immediately eliminate bad habits and begin building good ones so that you will make sure that you no longer have habits that weaken your immune system and that you will be able to build your body and energy leve..  Remember, a bad habit is like an invitation card for illness and disease to enter your body.  A good balanced diet, pure water, fresh air, sunshine and exercise are some of the essentials.  You will find that a good diet does not have to be a bad tasting diet – far from it!  However, it should be noted that the very best and most healthy diet is one that is close to the diet our ancestors evolved to utilize:  lots of fresh and uncooked vegetables, fruits, nuts, roots and tubors, and fish and meat uncontaminated by growth hormones, artificial fertilizers or pesticides – and little or no grain (perhaps a small amount of fermented or sprouted grain) or dairy products.  Likewise, regular exercise does not have to be grueling, but it is essential.  It is not a coincidence that studies have shown up that those who exercise only a few hours each week have up to 50% less chance of developing many different kinds of cancers and other illnesses.

3.         Rebuild and strengthen the body’s natural immune system.  It is very likely that a weakened immune system contributed to your illness in the first place.  It is absolutely certain that a rebuilt and strengthened immune system will help you beat your illness and keep it at bay.  Again, good diet, nutrition and habits are all important – they lay the foundation for a strong and healthy immune system.  However, they are not enough by themselves.  You want to build a good foundation and then make your body a healthy fortress against disease and illness.  Quite simply, disease and illness hate healthy hosts.  The stronger your immune system is, the harder it is for disease to survive and grow.   And, to be the very strongest you can be, you likely need extra measures in the form of natural supplements as well as the healthiest foods, since it is so hard to get all the nutrients we need in today's over-fertilized soils and over-processed foods..

4.         Drink plenty of pure water and get plenty of fresh air and sunshine.  Water is essential for all healthy life; however, regular tap water contains trace amounts of hundreds to thousands of such contaminants as pesticides, industrial pollutants and other harmful chemicals.  For that reason, I recommend only the purest drinking water, such as reverse osmosis filtered water.  Don’t overdo the sunshine, but sunshine is essential to the production of vitamin D, and, strange as it may sound, has been found to be essential in warding off melanoma.

5.         Exercise in moderation.  Exercise stimulates the immune system, stimulates the production of natural human growth hormone several times more than the best HGH supplements and stimulators (many of which are bogus), stimulates the production of hormones and pheromones that make us happier and healthier, and simply leads to a longer and happier life period.

6.         Avoid refined sugar to the greatest extent possible.  Sugar feeds cancer and other illnesses and causes a myriad of other health problems.  Refined sugar is also the number one single cause of health problems in the entire world!  Not far behind is white bread (bleached flour) products.

7.         Lkewise, avoid all artifical lab-created sweeteners - every single one has demonstrated serious side effects despite industry claims to the contrary.  Two healthy alternatives are Stevia and the harder to find, more expensive and better tasting Lo Han.

8.         The final key to is mental attitude.  Remove as much stress from your life as you can and believe that you are going to win.  Stress and worry accomplish nothing – worse, they are actually allies of illness and disease.  You have surely heard the term “stress, the silent killer”?  It’s true!  So you must do whatever it takes to remove stress from your life and make your mental attitude your ally.  Meditate, take yoga, change jobs, retire, go fishing, find a pleasant hobby – do whatever you must to remove stress and have a positive mental outlook.

Live long, live healthy, live happy! Tony Isaacs - natural health advocate and author, including "Cancer's Natural Enemy" - http://www.rose-laurel.com Live longer, healthier and happier at The Best Years in Life - http://ww.tbyil.com
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!