Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
12/28/2006 12:38:15 AM
I listened to the news in our town for the week up to Christmas day and there were so many souls lost and dying it broke my heart to think of their situations. I said a prayer for them and their families and thanked God that I have a roof over my head and food to eat and I'm not having to sleep out in the cold under a bridge.

Even more than that, I thank him for friends like you and for my family who supports me in every way possible.

Thanks Bogdan and may you be blessed beyond measure for your unwavering faith and beliefs that are a true guiding light for the rest of us to follow.

God bless you and yours,
Becky
DID YOU KNOW? The U.S. Social Security Board reports that 85 out of 100 Americans reaching age 65 don't possess as much as $250. And only 2% are self-sustaining (the rest dependent on family, church, or the government)! Want to know what the "2-percenters" know that you don't? www.sfi4.com/11579740/FREE
+0
Bogdan Wrzesinski

269 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
12/28/2006 12:43:06 AM
Belinda Ramsey Amen, and Amen

Wishing you a new year of good adventures, love, joy, peace, health, and prosperity. May God Bless You Richly.

+0
Jo
Jo Matthias

2947 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/28/2006 3:48:36 PM

Hello Bogdan,

Many happy returns to you and yours this Holiday Season. 

HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ONE AND ALL!!!

MAY THE NEW YEAR BRING THE JOYS AND BLESSINGS THAT WE ALL REQUIRE!!!

VOTE!!!! POTM!!!
+0
Carla Carey

3910 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/28/2006 3:51:42 PM
Hello Bogdan,
THANKS And MERRY CHRISTMAS!! HAPPY NEW YEAR !!! (Sorry Im late had to work Christmas plus two days after.
God bless!
Carla :)
Glad to make your acquaintance! Carla Carey
+0
Bogdan Wrzesinski

269 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
12/28/2006 6:43:54 PM
Thanks Rebecca Beasley and may you be blessed beyond measure for your unwavering faith and beliefs that are a true guiding light for the rest of us to follow. Appreciate your Adlamdpro Presence here at:
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Wishing you a new year of good adventures, love, joy, peace, health, and prosperity. May God Bless You Richly.

+0