Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
James Wright

2397 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: **ADLANDPRO'S WEEKLY PARADE OF STARS** # 62
12/25/2006 12:46:50 PM
Hi Gerri, thanks, same to you my friend. Bless you for stopping by and thinking of me!
+0
James Wright

2397 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/25/2006 12:52:04 PM

Hi Chris, my future ambulance partner!! I see transatlantic flights in our future! I hope Santa was good to you this year. I will not celebrate until tomorrow. Will go up to spend a few hours with family in Orlando.

This is Red Hot and just started. Get in on the ground floor with Internet Marketing Leaders!

+0
James Wright

2397 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/25/2006 1:00:34 PM

Hi Jenny, it is most every Pilot's dream to become an Airline Captain. Now a days it is not worth it anymore. With all the training and the money one has to spend, pilots ought to be millionaires. but most of them are paupers. It's a crying shame. Anyway, I had a dream, and that was to own my own air ambulance company. My dream is slowly becoming fulfilled. That is what my website is all about. In the mean time, I wish to become independently wealthy with the internet. Unfortunately, that is taking time and money too. They say nothing that is worth while in life comes easy, and persistence pays off!

It was actually my dream to become a Mission Pilot. But due to world circumstances (terrorism and all) that dream kindof fell by the wayside. So in order to substitute, I like helping people, and actually have a sense of satisfaction in knowing I might have helped to save someone's life, the air ambulance business has helped fill that void. Happy Holidays!

+0
James Wright

2397 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/25/2006 1:04:12 PM
Hi Sheryl, you living nearby, maybe one of these days we should get together for lunch or dinner! Happy Holidays!
+0
James Wright

2397 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/25/2006 1:08:12 PM

Hi Kathy, my "Special Angel Friend"! Did you come up with enough money to send your daughter on the trip? I certainly hope so. She deserved it. Happy Holidays, and yes, we need more people like you in this community :)

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!