Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Jerilyn Merideth

1618 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Venerina please come back soon?
12/22/2006 11:07:27 AM

Dear Venerina,

I miss you!

I hope you have a very Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year!

You have my email, I'm here for you!

Love Ya,

Jerilyn

Jerilyn Merideth http://www.critterpower.com "Cutest Critter Photo Contest" now through April 30, 2011. "The purity of a person's heart can be quickly measured by how they regard animals" ~ Anonymous"
+0
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/22/2006 12:37:25 PM
Venerina, Take good care of yourself and I will be looking for your return. There is a season for everything as written in the Bible. Accept it and then move on when you have had a healing time. Be careful, as stress causes illness. If I could carry your budens I would gladly bear them but only the Lord Jesus can do that. Trust in him and wait for your healing. See what he can do!!!!! Will be anxiously waiting for your return. Love and best wishes! Thank you John for putting up this forum.
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/23/2006 6:24:35 AM
Hello John,

It saddened me to read that one of our best friends here decieded to "leave for a while". I hope everything will turn to good and Venerina to be near us with us for us. Her picture and only that is enough to give us a smile for the day.

Venerina I wish you "oti zitaei i psyche sou". I hope your health condition to be normal as soon as possible and all the other matters to be resolved.

Good friends are wrth more than jewels.

You are an Angel sent from God to makes us smile and feel good.
You are likea rose that came from heaven.

Your abscence will take this priviledge from us. I can read your mind as you can do with mine and I feel your presens here. A soon return is what we all want. To hear your voice your laughs and your articles.

With thought and spirit near you.
Your Hellenic friend
Georgios
ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!