Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Jenny SJ

1902 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Angels of Adland
12/18/2006 11:32:45 AM
Hi Gwyn,

Bless you for being so thoughtful1  kathy sent me an invite but I couldnt answer  until just now.

Take care
Love
Jenny

+0
Lisa Simpkins

711 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
12/18/2006 2:22:34 PM

Hello Aaron & Kathy,

This is truly a great idea just the other day I was speaking with a friend at Adland and she was so down and depressed with the Holiday Season so close I tried to comfort her and tell her of all the blessings we do have and to be thankful for those.That God speaks of trials and Tribulations in our lives and we have to bear them for the Lords sake.It seemed to help a little but I could tell she needed a little more.I will tell her about your Forum in hopes she can get some reliefe.

Again Thank You,

HAPPY HOLIDAY`S

+0
12/18/2006 2:26:55 PM
I am writing you all today to tell you that me and a very dear friend of mine Aaron Martirano and I are teaming up to create a new group to help and inspire other with no advertising so we would love to have you all join us there

here is out new user account name and please invite us to be your friends so we can work together to make our adland community a better place and to help other that need a friend  or inspiring

here is our new Angels of Adland profile

http://community.adlandpro.com/go/angelsofadland/

After you invite us to be friends please go thru our Angels fo adland friends list and invite our other members  to be your friends so wee can get to know each other and share and support each other in our times of need

We want us to be the tightest group here at adland and if we all work as one we will make a diference in manys lifes including our own so thank you for your constant support and know you all hold a special spot in my heart

Please pass this post to all your friends the more we have join us the more we can make a difference in people lives

and remember we create our own reality so make it a good one

The skys the limit

+0
12/18/2006 2:35:16 PM
Thought y'all might enjoy this:

CREATION

God is sitting in Heaven when a scientist says to Him, "Lord, we don't need you anymore. Science has finally figured out a way to create life out of nothing. In other words, we can now do what you did in the 'beginning'."

"Oh, is that so? Tell me..." replies God.

"Well, " says the scientist, "we can take dirt and form it into the likeness of You and breathe life into it, thus creating man."

"Well now, that's interesting, show Me."

So the scientist bends down to the earth and starts to mold the soil.

"Oh no, no, no..." interrupts God,

( I love this! )

"Get your own dirt."

+0
Kathy Hamilton

13886 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/18/2006 3:24:09 PM
Hello Sara, you are one of our Angels thank you,Kathy/simikathy.com
I walk by faith not by sight Profit Clicking http://www.profitclicking.com/?r=simikathy
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!