Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Donald Rich

1529 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Angels of Adland
12/17/2006 8:42:46 PM

GO ANGELSOF ADLAND.--DON

+0
12/17/2006 8:55:37 PM

What a lovely name for a forum. Angels Of Adland. We are here to help each other. Well I guess this is nt so much about promoting income ideas but more about promoting helping each other with any type of support needed.

So I would ask those thoughts are put out for people who will not have Christmas with families this year. And thoughts be put out for the people in Victoria in Australia where firefighters have been injured and some people have been killed. Also the fact that over 20% of the state has been burned and is still burning and much wildlife destroyed and some people will not be having Christmas in their homes this years as they have been lost due to the fires.

Keith.

+0
12/17/2006 10:18:34 PM
Hi Kathy, Thanks for the forum. I'd like to add my bit to bless by inviting people to visit our Gospel website. Considering that God only brings salvation, eternal peace between He and the sinner, through His Gospel of grace, what better gift can I give? http://www.godsonlygospel.com Best wishes, Jennie p.s. To anyone who knows I live in Victoria, Australia - I live in the city of Melbourne and am safe from the bushfires...although we do have some very smokey days! The firefighers who were injured are over here from New Zealand (my homeland) helping.
"One could trace every sickness, every disease and every ailment to a mineral deficiency" Dr Linus Pauling, two time Nobel Laureate Get ALL the facts - your health depends on it
+0
Larry Blethen

2241 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/17/2006 10:20:23 PM
hello Kathy...been there done that...thank you Larry
Larry Blethen http://www.bluelight-marketing.com larry.blethen@bluelight-marketing.com, 304-369-5603
+0
Ian
Ian Woolley

27 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
12/17/2006 10:30:42 PM

Hello Kathy and Aaron,

As you can see I have joined your forum, willingly because I think it is a good idea that people need uplifting at some point in their life, like me, what I disagree with is people jumping into forums and advertising there links that need money at this time of year when there are starving children around the world, and homeless people, This to me shows how the big countries think, it's a good job we are in the ANGELS forum and not the LEADERSHIP forum, I think I would explode in there, lets treat this as an angels forum and say hi to people and pick them up, not oh by the way you can get this for $20 i got it last week.

FROM A GOOD FRIEND KATHY WHO'S HAVING A BAD DAY

Ian x 

FREE TO JOIN, MEGA $$$$$$$ www.ebizincomeclub.com/goto/IW6165.htm THE TRUTH AND ONLY THE TRUTH http://www.maxviralmarketing.com/?commando59
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!