Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: SEVENTH EDITION - WOMEN OF COURAGE
12/18/2006 8:06:18 PM

Hi, Donna!

I am so glad you stopped by to say Hi! I thank you so much for your wonderful wishes of CONGRATULATIONS to me!!! I will always treasure our Friendship. Thank you for being a very special Friend and for always cheering me up when I have needed it most, like now!!! I LOVE YOU AND GOD BLESS YOU! I WANT TO WISH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY A VERY MERRY BLESSED CHRISTMAS AND A VERY HAPPY BLESSED NEW YEAR!!!!!

Your Friend In Christ,

Shirley Ruth Caron

+0
12/18/2006 8:16:44 PM

Hi, Sonia!

I am truly blessed to have such a special Friend like you and all my Dear Friends here at AdlandPro!!! I have faced all my Hardships, because the Good Lord was walking by my side every step of the way and He gave me the strength, will and determination to always face my challenges head on and ordinarily, a person would be dragged down and in a dark World of depression. I have always had a lot of faith in God, and have sent out His True Word in my Poetry, my Songs and from my Heart and Soul!!! I LOVE YOU AND GOD BLESS YOU!! I WANT TO WISH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY A VERY MERRY BLESSED CHRISTMAS AND A VERY HAPPY BLESSED NEW YEAR!!!!!

Your Friend In Christ,

Shirley Ruth Caron

+0
12/18/2006 8:27:02 PM

Hi, Kathy!

Thank you so much for your wishes of CONGRATULATIONS to me and thank you for being a very special Friend. I will always treasure our Friendship and please come back often to my Forums and say Hi! I will be looking forward to hearing from you!!! I deeply appreciate all your kind words and thoughts and Prayers! I LOVE YOU AND GOD BLESS YOU!!! I WANT TO WISH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY A VERY MERRY BLESSED CHRISTMAS AND A VERY HAPPY BLESSED NEW YEAR!!!!!

Your Friend In Chrsit,

Shirley Ruth Caron

+0
12/18/2006 8:55:26 PM

Hi, Delb!

I deeply appreciate your wishes of CONGRATULATIONS to me and I will always treasure our Friendship. I would love you to come to my Forum:"FRIENDSHIP NEVER DIES!" at: http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/thread/494013.aspx

I will be looking forward to hearing from you! I LOVE YOU AND GOD BLESS YOU! I WANT TO WISH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY A VERY MERRY BLESSED CHRISTMAS AND A VERY HAPPY BLESSED NEW YEAR!!!!   

Your Friend In Christ,

Shirley Ruth Caron

+0
12/18/2006 8:59:35 PM

Hi, Bob!

I am so glad to see you here!!!! Thank you so much for your wishes of CONGRATULATIONS to me and thank you for being a very special Friend. I will always treasure our Friendship and I deeply appreciate your kind Words, thoughts and all your Prayers for me while I'm very sick!!!! I LOVE YOU AND GOD BLESS YOU! I WANT TO WISH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY A VERY MERRY BLESSED CHRISTMAS AND A VERY HAPPY BLESSED NEW YEAR!!!!

Your Friend In Christ,

Shirley Ruth Caron

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!