Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: SEVENTH EDITION - WOMEN OF COURAGE
12/18/2006 9:06:32 PM

Hi, Luella and John!

Thank you so much for choosing me for "The Seventh Woman of Courage!!!" I will always be very proud and honored to be a Respected, Loved and Honored Member here at AdlandPro!!! I love the Picture you sent me! It's cheering me up while I'm so sick!!! I will do my best to keep up my strength to get back to all my Dear Friends and to do my Duty and Calling to The Women Of Courage!!!! I am so happy to hear from you and I will always treasure our Friendship. I LOVE YOU BOTH!!! I WANT TO WISH YOU BOTH AND YOUR FAMILIES A VERY MERRY BLESSED CHRISTMAS AND A VERY HAPPY BLESSED NEW YEAR!!!!!

Your Friend In Christ,

Shirley Ruth Caron

+0
12/18/2006 9:12:03 PM

Hi, Carla!

I deeply appreciate your wishes of CONGRATULATIONS to me and I will always treasure our Friendship!!! Thank you for being a very special Friend. I LOVE YOU AND GOD BLESS YOU! SAY HI TO DOC, FOR ME!!! I WANT TO WISH YOU BOTH A VERY MERRY BLESSED CHRISTMAS AND A VERY HAPPY BLESSED NEW YEAR!!!!!

Your Friend In Christ,

Shirley Ruth Caron

+0
Deborah Skovron

2979 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/19/2006 10:01:14 PM

Hi Shirley,

I had to come and say how happy I am to see you chosen for this award.

Have a Blessed Christmas.

Your Good Friend

Deborah

BrandName Kidswear starting at $2.65. http://debs-kids.com 12 Page Book thats creating miracles...FREE http://www.debs-kids.com/star-thrower.pdf Where Money Grows Like Kids
+0
Luella May

3048 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/19/2006 11:33:04 PM

Hello Shirley,

You, indeed are a woman of courage.  I am worried that you are so sick.  Was today the day you went to the cardiologist or is it tomorrow?  We must talk on the phone.

John and I love you and Mike.  You are very special friends.  We wish you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.  Remember, Christmas is really in your heart.

Love,

Luella May and John Elliott, aka Oaky Wood

+0
Amanda Martin-Shaver

2587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/23/2006 10:21:23 AM
Hello Shirley,

Thank you for sharing your sad yet very inspiring biography how one can
triumph over the roughest roads and lifes obsticles.

Congratulations, you are a woman of courage.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Amanda Martin-Shaver
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!