Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: SEVENTH EDITION - WOMEN OF COURAGE
12/18/2006 1:45:34 PM

Hi, Jeannie!

It is so great to see you! Please come back often to say Hi at my Forums at:

http://community.adlandpro.com/forumShow.aspx?ForumID=13657  I am looking forward to hearing from you!

Thank you for your CONGRATULATIONS for me and for being a very special friend. I will always treasure our Friendship. I Love You and God Bless You & Your Family! I WANT TO WISH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY A VERY MERRY BLESSED CHRISTMAS AND A VERY HAPPY BLESSED NEW YEAR!!!!!!   

Your Friend In Christ,

Shirley Ruth Caron 

+0
12/18/2006 1:58:01 PM

Hi, Georgios!

Thank you for your CONGRATULATION WISHES for me and also for being a very special Friend. I will always treasure our Friendship. I LOVE YOU AND GOD BLESS YOU! I WISH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY A VERY MERRY BLESSED CHRISTMAS AND A VERY HAPPY BLESSED NEW YEAR!!!!!!

Your Friend In Christ,

Shirley Ruth Caron

+0
12/18/2006 2:03:04 PM

Hi, Gegeta!

I am so glad you stopped by to wish me CONGRATULATIONS! You are a very special Friend and I will always treasure our Friendship. Please feel free to join my Forums at: http://community.adlandpro.com/forumShow.aspx?ForumID=13657  I will be looking forward to hearing from you! I LOVE YOU AND GOD BLESS YOU! I WANT TO WISH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY A VERY MERRY BLESSED CHRISTMAS AND A VERY HAPPY BLESSED NEW YEAR!!!!!

Your Friend In Christ,

Shirley Ruth Caron

+0
12/18/2006 2:06:35 PM

Hi, Nan!

Thank you so much for the beautiful Tree Ornament!! Your Friendship for me will always sparkle like this Ornament!!!! Thank you for your wishes of CONGRATULATIONS to me! I LOVE YOU AND GOD BLESS YOU! I WANT TO WISH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY A VERY MERRY BLESSED CHRISTMAS AND A VERY HAPPY BLESSED NEW YEAR!!!!!

Your Friend In Christ,

Shirley Ruth Caron

+0
12/18/2006 2:10:54 PM

Hi, John!

I sure will enjoy the time in the Sun if you have some Sunblock I can borrow!!! I'm allergic to the Sun, but, I love the warmth of it, except for when it gets in the '80s and 90s! Thank you for your CONGRATULATIONS WISHES!!!  I will always treasure our Friendship. I LOVE YOU AND GOD BLESS YOU!!! I WANT TO WISH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY A VERY MERRY BLESSED CHRISTMAS AND A VERY HAPPY BLESSED NEW YEAR!!!!

Your Friend In Christ,

Shirley Ruth Caron

+0