Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: SEVENTH EDITION - WOMEN OF COURAGE
12/18/2006 10:48:27 AM
Shirley.....you are a superstar!  Congrats on being this weeks woman or courage.  You truly deserve it. 
Veronica - Entrepreueur National Electronics Warranty- N.E.W. / Atlantic & Pacific Real Estate http://www.veronicasarena.com http://www.veronicasarena.com
+0
Sonia Lawrence

231 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
12/18/2006 10:59:13 AM

Thanks John and Luella May for the invitation.

Thanks Sharon for being an inspiration to all of us.  You have been through so much yet you are not discouraged.  Even now, with what you are going through healthwise, you face it with such courage and determination.  Thanks for being you.  God bless.

Sonia

+0
12/18/2006 11:14:58 AM

Hi, Barb!

Thank you so much for your wishes of CONGRATULATIONS to me and for this lovely, beautiful Christmas Tree that makes up for the Tree that Mike and I don't have this Year!!! You are a very special Friend and I will always treasure our Friendship. I WISH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY A VERY MERRY BLESSED CHRISTMAS AND A VERY HAPPY BLESSED NEW YEAR!!!!! I LOVE YOU AND GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY!!!!!

Your Friend In Christ,

Shirley Ruth Caron

+0
12/18/2006 11:21:56 AM

Hi, Veronica!

Thank you so much for your CONGRATULATIONS to me and thank you for being a very special Friend. I will always treasure our Friendship. I WANT TO WISH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY A VERY MERRY BLESSED CHRISTMAS AND A VERY HAPPY BLESSED NEW YEAR! I LOVE YOU AND GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY!!!!!

Your Friend In Christ,

Shirley Ruth Caron

+0
12/18/2006 1:39:03 PM

Hi, Joyce!

Thank you so much for your wishes of CONGRATULATIONS to me and thank you for being a very special Friend! I will always treasure our Friendship. I LOVE YOU AND GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY! I WANT TO WISH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY A VERY MERRY BLESSED CHRISTMAS AND A VERY HAPPY BLESSED NEW YEAR!!!!

Your Friend In Christ,

Shirley Ruth Caron

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!