Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Michael Rogers

760 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: You must have long-term goals ....
6/21/2005 10:45:26 PM
Hello Bogdan, Thank you for this invitation to your forum. I think if you are looking for a "get rich quick" opportunity, that would be considered a short term goal. It could happen I guess, but I would think very rarely! Keeping a positive attitude always helps keep frustration down. And staying busy will help as well. Thank you Bogdan for sharing this with us. respectfully,
+0
Re: You must have long-term goals ....
6/22/2005 1:12:18 PM
Bogdan and all, I know I speak for myself, and chances are for a good number of people in here, when I say - if it wasn't for the "long term goals" most of us have set for ourselves, the "short term failures" would have taken us far, far away from here by now. There have been many people come and go in the world of marketing - MLM, Network Marketing, Direct Marketing . . . that have left this Industry because of "short-term failures". I know I wouldn't be here right now if it wasn't for my "long-term goals". I've known of the power of this Industry for about 30 years - my Aunt is an Emerald in Amway. It has been seeing what she, and others have done in this Industry, that has helped me to keep the "big picture" in sight. I don't care if I ever become "rich" in the financial sense, as I believe I am already "rich" in many other ways. I would just like to be comfortable financially and not have to worry about how I was going to pay my bills :-) Due to some unforeseen circumstances, (the deaths of both my parents, my 15-year old son(19 now), coming to live with me and finish high school, a couple of other expenses, and approximately a 40% decrease in income between my online earnings and my offline earnings), the "investment capital" I had disappeared and put a big dent in the amount of time I had originally planned to spend learning what I needed to know. I'm presently about 3 years behind where I had "expected" to be at this point. My point is this, IF I had not set long-term goals for myself, the "short-term failures" I have experienced would have led to you never reading this posting - period. I have made many "mistakes" that have cost me a couple of thousand bucks over the last 6 years, but, 90% of my problems were due to circumstances beyond my control. I truly believe I have learned from my mistakes and must comtinue moving forward - I'm doing just that. I'm aware of my faults and continue to work on them to improve myself. Sincerely, Max Welton Elliot Lake, Ontario, Canada
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!