Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: You must have long-term goals ....
6/21/2005 4:14:37 PM
Thanks. Just like keeping the eye on the sparrow. Don't let the little things stop you from getting to the goal line.
Nap Jones

Stop working for pennies and cents and move up to real good commissions http://www.commissionriver.com/publisher_signup.html?crid=10969
+0
Shelly Hargis

523 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
6/21/2005 5:20:15 PM
Thank You Once Again Bogdan for the Wonderful Quotes that You Share. It is so Easy to let your short term failures Keep you from Going Forward But as Humans,we need to see that those short Term Failures is How we Learn to Overcome the Odds and to Reach Our Long Time Goals. I am still working on mine. Thanks Again Bogdan for Your Wisdom and To You also DrBob for Yours. Sincerely and Respectfully, Shelly Hargis
+0
Lisa Lomas

707 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
6/21/2005 5:21:27 PM
Hello Bogan, Long term goals are important, I have this great resource for my business that puts your goals up so you can visualise them, tasting it is important. Keep on inviting me I love this forum. Thank you Lisa Lomas www.powerbizcentral.com
Thinking of visiting New Zealand. A must see is Hawkes Bay, Hastings. http://www.hawkesbaymotel.co.nz
+0
Jeffrey Obrien

543 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
6/21/2005 5:42:30 PM
Hello Bogdan, thank you for inviting me,I read your forums with eagerness and find a true family man with "Good OLD Fasioned" Family values,I for one remind myself each day I see the sun.That for positive Goals are reachable for all,just try try try another Run. Have a wonderful Day regards jeffrey OBrien 114374
+0
6/21/2005 6:26:58 PM
YOU MUST HAVE LONG TERM GOALS OR PLANS, BUT YOU MUST ALSO HAVE SHORT TERM GOALS OR PLANS. The person that did not have any failures has not yet been born, so learn by any failures and develop the “ Will to Win.” To SUCCEED you must WRITE DOWN your GOALS or PLANS. Divide you plan into steps it’s important to write down a completion date. Reward yourself on completion of each step. If say your goal is a new car then get a picture of that new car and the price, this will motivate you to achieve your goal. “NO ONE PLANS TO FAIL- THEY ONLY FAIL TO PLAN.” Condition your mind, thinking you are going to reach your goal. Let your subconscious mind help you planning your success. Do not get off track even though hardship may arise, life seldom runs a straight course it has its hurdles. The person who takes these jumps and manoeuvres to land safely is a winner. Don’t be put off by what people say. Always think you are going to get there in the end, perhaps the plan will have to be revised or upgraded, check the progress of your plan daily / weekly Discipline yourself not to put off to tomorrow what you can do today, say to yourself “ DO IT NOW.” The problem is then cleared from your mind so you are free to move on to other things. Be determined to keep to your plan, do not be distracted see yourself reaching your aims and goals. Say to yourself each day however hard things are “ I am going to succeed.” Your destiny is in your hands, think of success don’t think of failure but learn from your failure be persistent “ DO NOT QUIT ” only thinking and looking forward. It’s up to you to act, or your life will probably continue for you as it is and that for many people is depressing. Everyone is offered the same opportunity to attain whatever goals they plan, have belief in yourself, be persistent, you my not get things right the first time, but keep trying and you will succeed. Before setting out on a journey you would have to: •Establish your destination. •Work out the length of your journey. •Decide which road to take. In your plan or goal you would do exactly the same: •Write down your plan or goal. •Calculate the attainment date. •Plan the steps to get there. In life nothing happens until you start and then take action and follow through to the completion of your plans and goals. Remember your wife, family, parents and those around you can also benefit from your success, you will have their admiration and praise. Start now today write down you plans or goals “ Do It NOW” plan each hour of the day, pay the price it’s worth your effort, the return is worth make it work for you, it you owe it to yourself and to others. Try always to put more into your life than you expect to get out of it smile laugh make it fun and be happy, plan today for the future. Bryan Webb – United Kingdom *******************************# EARN and LEARN at: http://englishwww.en101.com JOIN US to BUILD a BETTER UNIVERSE "How would you feel if you knew for sure that you were entering the most successful time of your life?" http://bw0119622.betteruniverse.com "FERRARI" FLASH PRESENTATION: http://www.movie.ws/1abiz/show *******************************#
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!