Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
This thread is locked.
Promote
Re: Unique * Marketing System * Is Producing Real Results!
2/8/2007 10:55:15 AM

Hi Felicia,

great day here if like snow and cold. Just looked at your site and it does sound interesting but I didn't fill out the more info. I will get around to when I have time, but in the site itself inwould like to see what kind of fee it takes before signing up for more info. I have filled out so many info sign ups that I am flooded with emails from all sorts of programs, and it takes away from the time I need to do with my primary business.

But I will look more into it soon.

James Rainey

James Rainey
+0
2/8/2007 11:38:40 AM

Thanks for the infor I will take a look and get my husband to take a look too. He is in the US right now.

Victoria

Victoria Pedersen
+0
John Rivera

1329 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
2/8/2007 8:14:06 PM

HI Felicia

NOTHING like another Super Charged income....I will be checking it out. Thanks for the invite my friend.. GOD Bless!!!

+0
2/13/2007 1:20:04 PM

My Beloved & Respected Friend Felocia.....!

This will be a big surprise for you.......after a very long silence....I have joined your "Maximizer Marketing System".......(LOL)hahahahaha.

Since, I am a very new person to these types of businesses, you are requested to be kind enough in guiding and supporting me to develope/promote this business.

Since, I am already in "Advertising and Marketing" field in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, I hope, (with God's Grace), that, I can do atleast something good for our business.....(most probably, I will be concentrating on Corporate Advertising and Marketing).

Since, we have the provision of cover up not only Dubai, but also, all the 7 Emirates of United Arab Emirates, I shall try my level best to do something good.  Please pray for me.

Hoping for the  best and thanking you in anticipation.

Hoping for the best and thanking you in anticipation.

With lots of Love, Affection, Respect and Prayers.....!

Your Ever Loving Friend,

Mohamed Gani.

+0
2/18/2007 4:03:44 AM

Hello Felicia,

Thank you for inviting me in to your forum anyway this is my first time and I'll check it out have a Good Day.

Isaac kwan

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!