Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Bob
Bob Carper

14 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Setting Up a Secure Webconference Room For AdLand Friends
12/11/2006 8:01:06 PM
To all my AdLand Friends I have been diligently at work this afternoon (I think it is afternoon because the sun is still shining) rehearsing my conference room website. What I am planning to do is to set up my conference room at a specific time such as 2000 USA East Coast Time each evening so we can all meet. Not only that but we can see and hear each other, get to know one another better, and from there, each one of us might want to have his or her own conference room. As of now, each of my friends (especially you) can use my conference room. It ought to be quite a gathering, since I have over 500 AdLand friends. So, what I would like to do is for you to send me a message And let me know if you would like to use my room. All of this would be at no cost. Right now, we are all pretty new and pretty green at this game, but together, we can develop an awesome conference room setup and have each and all of my Adland friends in a position to manage their own conference rooms with all of their business partners or friends. Most of all, it is very inexpensive compared to the conference room utilities found elsewhere on the web. So, please drop me a message and we can get started on getting a conference room together. Happy Holidays Bob Carper
Bob Carper....your friend that's Given By God (GBG)
+0
Re: Setting Up a Secure Webconference Room For AdLand Friends
12/11/2006 8:05:17 PM
Conference rooms online didn't work real well for us, so I have a telephone conference room that holds 50, with three-waying 100. If you ever want to use that hon let me know and I'll schedule it so everyone can meet and greet! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!! Linda/CMAS, BS, RN http://www.TimandLinda.INFO "With Our Heads Held High" AOL and Yahoo IM - TxBizNurse 1-800-256-0004 Toll Free Home Office
+0
Larry Blethen

2241 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/11/2006 11:17:20 PM
hello Bob...conference room have come a long way in the last few years..I have used them in the past.....some work better than others...I would be interested in helping  or attending...do you mind if you will tell be which conference room  that you have..???....Larry
Larry Blethen http://www.bluelight-marketing.com larry.blethen@bluelight-marketing.com, 304-369-5603
+0
LaChelle Farmer

70 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
12/12/2006 2:25:38 AM

Hi Bob, Conference rooms are out for me alot of cutting in and out on the receiving end so I don't get to hear alot of the important things being said. Sorry for the bad. http://www.myjafra.com/lfarmer

Thanks just the same your friend LaChelle

+0
Bill Brown

480 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
12/12/2006 2:30:55 AM

Hi Bob

You do realise that 2000 EST  is 0200 (2am) Central European Time dont you?

Not all europeans are as mad as I am and up at that time of night (or should i say morning)

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!