Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Boofheads and Scammers
12/9/2006 5:28:43 AM

Dave,

You are quite a carpenter!

You are hitting the nails on the head, and I thank you for your post and the comments of those that have followed you.

Joe is doing a great service with his efforts (and getting results) with his investigations.

I have contended for years that the industry needs to be policed, and the only way that is can be done is by reporting scam programs as quickly as they pop up.

The sad part is the Boofheads suffer from Lotto Mentality and would be better off buying lottery tickets.

Should you offer them a solid business, where they could build a (strong residual income) they would reject you because it would take a monthly investment in order to do it.

James Kinney The Cardioman Cardio Cocktail www.drinkcardiococktail.com/30724 Joint Cocktail:www.formor.com/30724 Check My Home Page http://www.viradyne.com/moneypartners
+0
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/10/2006 8:35:49 PM
Hi Vernon, I sure appreciate the work that you, Joe, BCN and TGAMM FM Radio are doing. Getting the word out about scams, fraud, and most importantly, how to identify them is probably the best thing we can all do. While there are some who will never listen, the more people we can educate in this area, the less profitable it will be for the scammers. We may never be able to stop them completely, but we have in our hands the power to take a big bite out of their profits via the power of modern communication. God bless, Dave
+0
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/10/2006 8:38:05 PM
Hi Arild, Thanks for telling us about the latest Replica scam. They are becoming far too common, these days. It's no longer just Rolex that gets targetted, although that's STILL very common. God bless, Dave
+0
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/10/2006 8:41:04 PM
Hi Norm, I have to agree with you about Paypal. I have used them for years, and will continue to. Their security is the best I've found, their fraud resolution, as you say, is prompt and efficient, and their rates are quite reasonable. I would far rather use Paypal that continuously take the risk of typing in CC numbers or keep them in an encrypted (but crackable) file on my computer. God bless, Dave
+0
12/10/2006 8:55:41 PM

Dave,

I don't know if you read my post sometime back - course I got in trouble for it but I must have been one of your 'boofheads', cause I fell for so many scams.  Hopefully, my lesson has been learned and I do not enter into anything anymore, just run  my websites and enjoy my life.  It is a lot safer.  Thanks for the forum and here is my post:

http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/thread/489741.aspx

My we all be wiser and search more diligently before giving out credit card or bank info.

Merry Christmas!

Sara

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!