Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Bea
Bea Souza

1316 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: What brings you to Adland? People? Opportunties?
12/9/2006 1:57:07 PM

Thanks a bunch Linda, this helps us to get to know each other a little better.  I'm here because I love people and I have made so many wonderful people here. Each one of these people is a special friend to me and each friend gives something different to me. I gain knowledge, encouragement, information and lots of laughs. I keep logging in hoping I can do the same for them. Love you all.

Enchanted Hollow: Scents to tickle all your senses

NeeBie Gifts: Something for every occasion

+0
12/10/2006 3:12:45 PM
What brought me to adland. To meet new people who have the same interest as me. To learn from people and make friends. I have been a member here before. But now I am back for good. To repeat what others have said, requires education, to challenge it, requires brains. Wishing everyone happiness and success. Have a great day. To repeat what others have said, requires education, to challenge it, requires brains. Sincerely, Eldor Vand Farion
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/26/2006 1:36:10 PM
Hello Linda!

Nice of you to make this poll. Why am I here? I came to AdlandPRo because many of my friends were members here and they convinced me to join them here.

I do hadly promote opportunities. I joined some opportunities following my friends but there was not good results for me. I only lost my money. So I am careful now.
In Business there are not any friends. The big fish eats the small ones. I lost money by ignorance.

Now I am here because my friends write articles and I like to read their articles. Besides I am trying to lern about how to set up e-business. Soon I will go in retirement and I would like to start sonthing of my own.

Kindly regards
Georgios
ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/27/2007 10:42:06 PM

Hi Linda,

My priority here is to advertise, and I also like to read the forums.  I'm not looking for anything to join, I usually find my opportunities by mail or print publications and then advertise online.  Why?  I've been involved in mail-order for a LOT longer than the internet has existed and I've gotten to know and trust several of the "oldies" in the print-mail business.  Their word is gold, that can rarely be said online.  Online businesses don't last very long and if something new comes along,  you can be sure it's only good for the person at the top.  How often do you see anything new here that isn't pyramid shaped?  Not all matrixes are pyramid schemes, but all matrixes pay the most to the people at the top.  How much study do onliners put into the opportunities they join?  How long have the people at the top been in marketing, are they marketers or just regular people who earned $20 one day and now call themselves marketers the next day?  I'm here to advertise, not looking to join the next big online woopdeedoo.  My friends who have been marketing for decades in the real world of paper and ink tell me what's really working because they've seen thousands of opportunites come and go, like a history book, in print publications month after month, people keep those magazines for years and the paper tells a tale of big hits and fizzlers, real income-producers and money-wasters.  You can't see that with online businesses, there's no paper trail of what bombed.

+0
1/28/2007 6:35:37 AM
Hello sawassdee krub.(thai)

Excute me.

http://www.wa-or.net

iPods,iPods music, iPods online, iPod movie, download music iPod,Mac OS, The Best Graphic

Apple Computer, Inc. products,macs music movie vedio and TV
iPod iTunes ,Mac OS X Keep your life in sync with .Mac Sync.

Fujitsu Computer Systems Online Store - Start Shopping. Our services infrastructure, industry standard best practices, structured methodologies

LifeBook B Series notebook Shop Fujitsu and Pay Later

Entertainment Trading Cards
Generation X Wristband Set, D-Generation X Bracelet
John Cena White Headband/Wristband Set, Superstars 2006 Ball Ornament WWE Gift Bags, D Generation X Illustrated Dog Tags, WWE Holiday Gift Wrap 2006 WWEShop.com Deals

http://www.wa-or.net
thank you.

veerachai sudyordsook
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!