Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: What brings you to Adland? People? Opportunties?
12/7/2006 10:14:53 AM

I log in because I want to see what Linda has to say.

When I first started coming to adland it was for networking and trying to advertise my business. Not my real honest to goodness business but a network marketing business.

But somehow I had the good sense to invite Linda to be my friend. If I wouldn't have done that, I wouldn't be here today. She invited me to her forums and what a treat it was. I have learned so much in these forums and it was really interesting to see the different views found here.

I found so many interesting people here too, Gary being one of them. Hi Gary, good to hear from you again. My brother and sister in law loved their visit to Australia and they brought back lots of pictures and stories.

Martha

+0
12/7/2006 10:16:29 AM

B & T = Broadcast & Television (print magazine - if that's not a contradiction in terms?)

Bondage & Torture?  There's a thought - bound to be megabucks in a scheme like that!

Take care,

Cheers,

Norm

Norm Clark
+0
Jenny SJ

1902 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/7/2006 5:27:23 PM
Hi Linda,

Two questions in one here .  The Title - what brings you to AdlandPro and then the post - why do we keep logging in?

The first, like most of us, for free advertising and exposure for my business.   Then, when it becomes obvious that this is not a very realistic expectation, there are still some interesting forums - yours amongst them - where there is something to learn and discuss, if you can find them amongst the sea of direct advertising that floods the Community.

And,  of course, I've made a few good friends along the way, and its good to see them on forums and  exchange ideas or just have a laugh.

I'm staying - it's still a great place to be - one just has to learn to be selective and get the best out of it.

Love
Jenny

+0
Jenny SJ

1902 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/7/2006 5:31:52 PM
p.s.  It must be getting late!  Forgot the most important bit!

The most important reason that I have for logging in here, is to help make the Arts and Crafts part of AdlandPro a quality Community to be part of for  fellow  artists and crafts men  who  dont want  to  have anything to  do  with  MLMs, but  still  want  to  network  in the broader sense  of  the  word

love
Jenny
+0
Jenny SJ

1902 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/7/2006 5:36:42 PM
p.p.s  This observation of what marketing techniques we do have too much of at AdlandPro and really could do without is little short of genius

"Believe me because I believed someone else."

Thanks for that one!
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!