Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: You Know you are from Michigan if:
12/2/2006 9:56:36 PM
Hi Mary, Glad to bring a little humor into your life. Relax and enjoy a little of Michigan. There are sand dunes, ski resorts, boating, wonderful tourist attractions. Maybe you can visit some day.
+0
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/2/2006 10:06:54 PM
Herb, shame for shame. People in Michigan are not to be dreaming about sunny places like California or Florida. Can you tell us why there is a four lane highway from Greling Mich. to Mackinac Bridge. If I remember, I was the only one using that road that day. Would this be planning for the future. A large cosmopolitian area is being planned? Thanks for all your help Herb. You are a great researcher and you do know your state well.
+0
Kathy Kanouse

3270 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/3/2006 3:33:17 PM
Mary you are so funny my friend. I am from Michigan & you just crack me up all the way to the TOP (LOL). Where did you find ALL this stuff at??
Send me a invite if I am not on your friends list. I'd love to meet you & network with you as well.
Looking forward to meeting new friends
KATHY C
+0
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/3/2006 3:44:02 PM
Hi Kathy, Glad you enjoyed doing this and the salute to the great state of Michigan. Herb G and I put our collective thoughts (not too much no doubt) and came up with these. Some are personal experience....Michiganers think we in Ohio have an accent and the Mackinac and Mackinaw. I have been to Hell, Mich and back.......never went to paradise. When I visited the UP the only tourist attraction in New Berry was to go to the dump and watch the bears. Yes, personal experience can be tragic or funny. I prefer to look for humor in life experience.
+0
Carla Carey

3910 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/3/2006 4:20:59 PM
Hello Mary,
THanks for telling about Michigan, no doubt it's beautiful.
Personally, I like Indiana but was born and raised here. Michigan's a great place to visit. THANKS HERB!
Sincerely,
Carla :)
Glad to make your acquaintance! Carla Carey
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!