Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Neil Reinhardt

1314 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Diet
12/4/2006 6:56:49 PM
Hi Donna, Thanks for the funny Xmas thing you e-mailed me last night or today. ----------------------------- While others reading the following, may not "Get It" hopefully, you will. Reading this thread reminds me of the saying about while you may be able to lead a horse to water, you can not make the horse drink it. It seems, you can not only lead a horse dying of thirst to water, you can HAND the water to them & they STILL do NOT drink enough of it to stop them from dying from a lack of water! After MORE than NINE years of MY Use and Study, I KNOW Noni has CURED AT LEAST 2 cases of Macular Degeneration, MANY cases of glaucoma and cataracts. It fully RESTORED a womans eye- sight who had lost it due to her having Iris Idis. And it has EFFECTIVELY treated IBS, Crohns as well as OVER 70 other medical conditions. Noni not only works on BOTH the insides and the outsides of our bodies, it does the same for ALL other mammals, animals, reptiles and birds. I KNOW Noni Juice works on both the insides & outside of MY body as I've used it to CURE burns, cuts, bites, toe nail fungus and athletes foot. It has GREATLY REDUCED the aches & pains which accompany old age. (I'll be 72 in 22 days.) Noni has REDUCED the number of colds I get from 1 to 3 a year to only 5 colds in NINE years! While I USED to get the flu every year, I have NOT had a case of the flu in nine years. It speeds both my recovery from injuries and from exercise. I try to play beach volleyball at least every weekend & my muscles would really be sore the next day. I used to have to put bag balm on my the bottoms of my feet to stop the hot sand from drying them out and causing them to crack open and bleed. Drinking Noni has STOPPED that from happening and my muscles are no longer sore. It has REDUCED the amount of hair I was losing and the rate at which my hair and beard are turning gray. My diet is poor and yet I have very good blood pressure & Cholesterol levels. Both of which I attribute to drinking Noni juice. Heck, I would drink Noni JUST for the better sleep and dreams I have when I do! NO OTHER MLM has even come close to matching our THREE BILLION dollars in sales in LESS than 9 years. Sales mostly generated by the effectiveness of Tahitian Noni! Does it work EVERY Time on EVERY person/animal for EVERY THING? Of course not! Still, the percent of people helped by it proves anyone who does NOT give it a FAIR test to see if it will at least really help if not cure their malady is LESS than logical & intelligent. (ANd I am SURE most of the few who say Noni did not help them either did NOT drink enough of it OR they did not drink it for long enough OR both!) I KNOW a man who bought & drank a case (that's 4 one liter bottles) of it, (at least he said he drank them) then called the company and said it did nothing for him. They returned ALL of his money! I do not know of another company who will refund 100 percent of your money after you have used FOUR bottles of whatever they sell. So people really do NOT have any financial risk in giving our Noni a FAIR try. In spite of our company starting the "Noni craze" causing 300 + other companies to JUMP ON THE BAND WAGON and start selling it (and/or other juices) we still sell over 80 percent of ALL the Noni sold in the world. The following GENERIC Website on it contains SOME of Noni's more than 5,000 years of history, a little of the massive amount of research done on Noni, some information on the Noni industry and MANY testimonials (some from doctors) about Noni. Here, you can Read and Listen: http://www.noni-is-good-for-you.com/ Please, Take Care! Neil
This Grumpy Old Son Of A Beach says: For a simple, inexpensive, and great tasting, way to earn money, click here: ----------------------- http://NeilsTeam.jerkydirect.com -------------------- And for a progam which is better than most mlm's I know of
+0
Donna Zuehl

2077 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/9/2006 12:54:14 AM

Robert,

Thank for sharing your valuable experiences with IBS. You have been very diligent in finding out what works for you. I am really glad you have found some relief for your symptoms.

I haven't tried soy milk yet because of fear of problems with it.

Some of the probiotic capsules have been disappointing for me too, as they don't seem to control the problem.

Please feel free to share any more information you want on this subject. I appreciate your input.

DonnaZ

+0
Donna Zuehl

2077 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/9/2006 12:58:57 AM

Hi Neil,

I am finally able to access my forum again after not being able to log in to Adlandpro for several days. I finally tried Internet Explorer instead of Mozilla Firefox which is the main browser I use. Now I am able to log in with IE.

Thanks for sharing your experiences with Noni juice. I am now trying it to see if it alleviates some of my symptoms of Fibromyalgia. You have had very good success with it and give a great testimonial.

DonnaZ

+0
Donna Zuehl

2077 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/9/2006 1:06:01 AM

Hi Tom,

Do you know which probiotics your product contains? I was unable to determine that while looking at the website. Other products had ingredients listed but I could not find it for the probiotic.

Thanks for sharing your links.

DonnaZ

+0
Tom
Tom Sparrow

666 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
12/9/2006 2:22:32 PM

Probiotic Adult:

Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus casei, Lactobacillus rhamnosus, Bifidobacterium longum, Bifidobacterium bifidum, Bifidobacterium lactis, Streptococcus thermophilus, FOS (Fructooligosaccharides)

Other ingredients: Vegetable capsule, vegetable stearic acid (vegetable cellulose, rice maltodextrin, magnesium).

http://www.enivamembers.com/scubapro48

Tom

HAPPY HOLIDAYS Donna!!!

Tom Sparrow-CEO Health Innovations & Marketing, Inc. http://tomsparrow.info (FULL PROFILE) scubapro48@gmail.com Skype: tom.sparrow53 248-624-0942 or 248-705-9716
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!