Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Diet
11/30/2006 9:20:32 AM

Hi Donna,

You always seem to come up with great topics for forums.  I only have a sec so I just want to say flora, flora, flora.  I will come back to post more information but for now, we need acidophulus (sp?). This helps to put back the natural flora that our intestines and colon need.  My sister in law has IBS, she started using our flora product and has been symptom free, same with one of our business partners. Of course one should watch their diet as well.  As I said, I will come back to post  more and provide some research behind this.

Alana

+0
Tom
Tom Sparrow

666 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Diet
11/30/2006 10:40:43 AM

We also need to understand why so many healtjh issues are prevalent today! Since over 99% of ALL Americans are mineral deficient and ALL health issues are directly tied to this deficiency, we need to supplement! What do we take? I prefer just one product to satisfy all the body needs, Vibe 2.0

http://www.enivamembers.com/scubapro48

I am so thankful for this company and product, not only for myself and my family, but so may people that need help!!!!! Tom

Tom Sparrow-CEO Health Innovations & Marketing, Inc. http://tomsparrow.info (FULL PROFILE) scubapro48@gmail.com Skype: tom.sparrow53 248-624-0942 or 248-705-9716
+0
11/30/2006 12:15:44 PM

Hi Tom and everyone,

I agree with what  you say about lack of minerals.  What I do know about people who have IBS, Chrohns, Colitis, etc. is that at the best of times, they have a hard time absorbing any nutrients whether by food, supplement or nutrient drink.  Alot of this has to do with the imbalance of flora in their systems.  Using a flora product, like the one we have and then supplementing by using vitamins/minerals or the vibe drink for example as you mentioned would be the way to go.  Without balancing the bacteria in the colon or intestines, supplementing will do no good.  There are several studies on this if you do an internet search and like I said, I will be back later with more info.  It does also help to not burden yourself with unneccessary chemicals and toxins like the ones you find in your everyday personal care products or cleaners.  I have numerous stories of how people have been helped with our company but I also know three people personally, so if you want to find out more about what they are doing for symptom free IBS, then please let me know.  They include my brother, my sister in law and one of my business partners.

Alana

+0
Robert Talmadge

2047 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Diet
11/30/2006 3:18:08 PM
Hi Donna.

I suffered for years with Collitis and IBS. One day my family doctor
told me his mother was in a small country in Europe and they
ran out of milk for over a week. Her Collitis went away. She
stopped drinking milk and watched closely that everything
she ate had no milk byproducts such as Whey, Lactic Acid
Lactose and other milk derivatives. I found that I was
not only Lactose intolerant, but I had a severe allergy
to any form of milk.

I eat hot sause, spicy Chinese food, Mexican and other
ethnic foods with no bad effects, but no milk or cheese.

I am beginning to suspect and have read in some Holistic
texts that not only food alergies are at fault. There is
some evidence that there are certain enzymes that
are lacking in the stomach of IBS sufferers that
help to digest certain complex sugars and fatty acids.

These allergies and enzyme deficiencies are difficult to
impossible to diagnose with current Medical technologies.

When food is not properly digested, incomplete absorption
occurs. There is also improper elimination of waste
products from the normal cell metabolism.

Mineral absorption occurs in the bowel and some minerals
absorb from the large bowel. When a person is having
constant diarrea, there is always a deficiency of
Magnesium, Zinc, Manganese, Boron and other minerals.
These minerals also help with inflamation.

I take a product called "Chelated Solamins Multiminerals'
made by Solgar. These contain no animal products and
can be used by vegetarians.

Robert
Robert Talmadge To follow your dream, follow your heart. http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/17474/ShowForum.aspx
+0
11/30/2006 11:16:54 PM

Hi Donna,

Here is some info for you that I promised.

Probiotic Formula Eases IBS Symptoms

Posted on: 03/30/2005

NEW YORK--A probiotic preparation containing Bifidobacterium infantis (B. infantis 35624) relieved symptoms in patients suffering irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), according to a study published in the March issue of Gastroenterology (www2.gastrojournal.org). In the study (128, 3:541-51), Irish researchers gave 77 IBS patients either B. infantis 35624, Lactobacillus salivarius UCC4331 or placebo for eight weeks, and assessed various IBS symptoms daily. B. infantis better alleviated all symptoms--including abdominal pain, bloating and bowel movement difficulty--than the other treatment. Researchers reported subjects’ proinflammatory, Th-1 state was completely normalized by B. infantis feeding alone. They linked the effect to normalization of the ratio of an anti-inflammatory to a proinflammatory cytokine, suggesting an immune-modulating role for the probiotic strain in IBS patients. In addition, the scientists noted the symptom relief by B. infantis was comparable to effects shown by Zelnorm (tegaserod) and Lotronex (alosetron), two pharmaceuticals recently approved for IBS treatment.

Alana

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!