Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Old Topic, Refreshed - Why is there a Condom in the Chicken Soup?
11/27/2006 2:00:08 AM
Back in summer of 2005 I wrote on the subject 'Why is there a Condom in the Chicken Soup?' and refreshed it in Spring of 2006. The original posting is gone but none the less I will write it once again.

So, why the subject titled "Why is there a Condom in the Chicken Soup?"

First and foremost, they don't go together. This is what I am seeing again from some people's posts. It is also known as forum spamming.

Let's say you write a topic on your favorite charities and then someone posts to your topic with an ad for 20 By Twenty Billion (made up name here) the first thing is the ad doesn't flow with the topic, the person that posted it is being rude and doesn't care and is inconsiderate of others. They are just out to make a quick buck, not long term income.

Forum spamming is as well unwanted ads and solicitations as they are in email.

Think of it like someone walking into your house as a guest and start moving your furniture, changing your wall color(s) and all.

When you go to a store you don't see kitty litter in the meat department with the chicken. Everything needs to be in the right place and marketers do need to understand that to be successful.

You don't see someone trying to list a car for sale in the obituaries.

If you want success do it right or get a bad reputation of "Why you put a Condom in the Chicken Soup?"

The best to all

Kenneth R Sword Jr
+0
Nan
Nan Herring

3059 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Old Topic, Refreshed - Why is there a Condom in the Chicken Soup?
11/27/2006 2:19:26 AM
Bravo Kenneth,
Last night I was putting a forum together up with 3 threads. Before I got it all set up, I had a 4th thread posted. That is not fair. It takes a lot of work for some of these forums and then people just come post ads. There are forums for that, You can make your own too. I think we all need to be respectful of other peoples work.
nan
+0
Jill Bachman

8860 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/27/2006 3:04:04 AM
Hi Ken,

This thread is PRICELESS!  As Nan would say, BRAVO! 

Everything you said, no matter how you said it, is RIGHT ON THE BUTTON!

Again, BRAVO!

Your are the best,  Jill

+0
Neil Reinhardt

1314 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
11/27/2006 3:20:30 AM
DITTO, to what the others have said! Neil
This Grumpy Old Son Of A Beach says: For a simple, inexpensive, and great tasting, way to earn money, click here: ----------------------- http://NeilsTeam.jerkydirect.com -------------------- And for a progam which is better than most mlm's I know of
+0
11/27/2006 3:36:50 AM
Thank you all so far for posting. I just had to play here and I came up with an award for those that are (not) worthy.

I hope I don't see this flying around in threads because of need.

Market wisely.

Kenneth R Sword Jr

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!