Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Hidden Danger in your purse
11/26/2006 7:23:07 PM
Hi Mary, Thanks for telling others about this issue. You are so faithful to come to my forum threads. Bless you.
+0
Kathy Kanouse

3270 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/26/2006 8:22:24 PM
Mary Thank you for the invite. Yes indeed our purses are in places they shouldn't be & are very full of germs.
Take care & keep your purse on your shoulder.
Kathy C
+0
Deborah Skovron

2979 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/26/2006 10:11:53 PM

Hi Mary,

I saw this on TV the other night. I will never look at my purse the same again. LOL

Thanks, Mary.

Your Good Friend

Deborah

BrandName Kidswear starting at $2.65. http://debs-kids.com 12 Page Book thats creating miracles...FREE http://www.debs-kids.com/star-thrower.pdf Where Money Grows Like Kids
+0
11/27/2006 8:11:36 AM

My Beloved and Respected Friend.......!

Thank you for your invitation.

This is very useful information.  Generally speaking, the very simple things we normally neglect, creates more problems to our Human Race.  Very recently, I read in a magazine, that, any average office table have got more than 400 times bacterias, comparing with any average "Toilet Seat".  More bacterias are being spread by "Hand Shaking" comparing with "Kissing".....(so I have prefered "Kissing".....LOL).

Thanking you, once again, for sharing this "the most important and wonderful information".

With lots of Love, Affection, Respect and Prayers......!

Your Ever Loving Friend,

Mohamed Gani.

+0
The
The Drummerboy

1069 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
11/27/2006 10:23:35 AM
Hi Mary!  :-)

I guess I never really thought of this.  I know that my "significant other" never carries her purse when we are out.  She doesn't like the extra "baggage" to have to lug around.

However, I'll bet that this post will have a lot of women thinking.  LOL.  Thanks for bringing this matter to thier attention.  As, I much prefer clean - germ-free tables to eat off of. 

Reason 1,345,946 that I am so glad that I'm a guy!  (we have wallets)  LOL

Have a great week!  :-)

~ Drummerboy Keep on thinking positive…..thank God for everything that’s good in your life……..and make it a great week!

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!