Menu

Steve Chichester

52 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Associate yourself with men of good quality....
6/17/2005 1:21:55 PM
Hi Bogdan, a great quote. Like Tiffany said, what if we change it to "women and men." Since George's time, women have come a long way toward being recognized as "real people," "people with minds." Rather a lot of quotes from great and small but never the less wise people need that "little" modification that makes a HUGE difference to peoples mindset, or paradigm, or sense of reality, or whatever the appropriate word(s) might be. "Mankind and man" to "Humanity" (what IS a "mankind?")What would womenkind be? "The question used to be whether man could survive nature. Now it has become can nature survive mankind." From the US department of Forestry hand book at Camprounds among other places. What if 2 or 3 cenerations down the road people would have grown up with out those sexually discriminating words as ever part of their vocabulary to be a constant challenge to the concious and unconcious mind? I think it's much more fun to play and work wiuth each other as equals with different individual talents and interests. Bein poart of a "gang" is so unappealing. Steve Chichester Empowering Pro*Active People
Steve Chichester Empowering Pro*Active People
New Reply
+0
Thomas West

8 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
6/17/2005 1:30:18 PM
My mother-in-law says it another way: "You are known by the company you keep." Also, the people you associate with will cause you to think similarly to them and rise (or sink) to their level. If you want to be rich, hang out with millionaires and learn what they know.
New Reply
+0
Steve Chichester

52 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
6/17/2005 1:39:45 PM
Sorry about the typos in the last one. In George Washington's time women were a "sub-class or "subspecies" of Man/Mankind. And thought of that way, at least in the US, and much of the world. Supported by most religious instruments. "The times they are a changin'" and either we can help it along or live in conflict. I prefer the former, and select those who agree with that principle among my intimate friends. Business and tennis and misc. friends don't have to be there. Yes, there still are lots of people to choose from. You are where you will be 5 years from now except for the books you reade, the actions you tke, and the people you associate with." Charie "tremendous" Jones. Fits pretty well with Georges statemnet I think. Steve Chichester Empowering Pro*Active People
Steve Chichester Empowering Pro*Active People
New Reply
+0
Drbob Siegman

247 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
6/17/2005 1:52:29 PM
Good day Bogdan and greetings to all members, friends, and several new brothers and sisters here at AdLandPro, the greatest community on the web today! I am sure many of you have heard the saying, "Guilt by association" and have also heard the saying, "Your reputation can make you or break you." Not only are these saying TRUE in everyday life, but you will find they have an even a greater effect in the realm of business! Think about it, when a company gets investigate, no only do they get look at, but any other companies that have close associations will also be closely scrutinized. Having several family members in the realm of law enforcement I can tell you this is also true in personal dealings. On the other hand, take a look at the many marketing gurus out there. A great deal of them were total unheard ofs till they become associated with highly respect Internet members such as Mark Joyner, Mike Gillespe, Bogdan Fiedur, and so on. So learn this lesson well! Also are you aware that one of the many benefits of being a member at AdLandPro is that you have the ability to surround yourself and/or become associated with Men (and Ladies) of the highest caliber such as; Kathy Martin, Sunny Lim, Eileen Harvey, John Cox, Michael Rodgers, Linda Peregory, Julia Youngblood, Robin Fagan, and some many more I just can't list them all (My apologizes to any that might feel slighted by not being listed). You have the greatest opportunity to develop all the skills that are need for true success right here at your finger tips if you only use it. So my advice, become active in the community, read and responsibly post at the forms, give help to any that might need it, and above all share what has actually worked for you. Wishing you the Happiest and Healthiest of days filled with Love and Prosperity, Dr Bob PS I will accept all invitation of friendship as I have yet to meet the man (or woman) that I cannot learn at least one thing from.
New Reply
+0
Michael Rogers

760 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
6/17/2005 4:55:51 PM
Hello Bogdan, Thank you for the invitation to your forum. You could start a war with that one ! Men and Women are equals today, I know that was during the day of George Washington, and probably best left there !! lol Have a Great Weekend my friend, and a Happy Father's Day to you as well. respectfully,
New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!