Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Do you have any ideas or tips for getting SEEN on the web?
11/18/2006 8:36:39 PM
Hello, Welcome to my forum! I would just like to know if any of you have any ideas or tips I may not have thought of for getting my stores seen. Also, if you have any suggestions as to how to get more people to purchse products? Thanks for your help!
Dawn Bissonette http://divacatsbling.wordpress.com wicked-sweet@live.ca divacatsbling@gmail.com
+0
Kathy Kanouse

3270 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Do you have any ideas or tips for getting SEEN on the web?
11/18/2006 10:28:01 PM
Dawn All I can suggest to you is keep posting to forums, make friends, & continue to post too freebie sites.
The rest will follow in due time. Right now everyone is checking you & your site out.
 Have you tryed being featured by Katheryn Haigler in her Community Hotseat forum? Find Katheryn & email her she can help.
Join the Welcome wagon forum by Marilyn Ali. This is a great forum to meet new friends as they join us here at adland.
Feel free to check out my Freebie advertising sites I have listed on my web page through Adland. They are all free to join.
Good Luck to you. whatever you do don't give up.
Kathy C
+0
Kathy Kanouse

3270 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/18/2006 10:28:03 PM
Dawn All I can suggest to you is keep posting to forums, make friends, & continue to post too freebie sites.
The rest will follow in due time. Right now everyone is checking you & your site out.
 Have you tryed being featured by Katheryn Haigler in her Community Hotseat forum? Find Katheryn & email her she can help.
Join the Welcome wagon forum by Marilyn Ali. This is a great forum to meet new friends as they join us here at adland.
Feel free to check out my Freebie advertising sites I have listed on my web page through Adland. They are all free to join.
Good Luck to you. whatever you do don't give up.
Kathy C
+0
Bea
Bea Souza

1316 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
11/19/2006 10:44:35 AM

Thanks for the invite to your forum.  All I can say is keep posting your site.  I am not partial to safelists but I find MadVlad a good list that does post ads.  It is free to join. As you well know nothing happens overnight so just be determined, positive and don't give up.

Enchantment       Link Scout       Neebie Gifts       Bobonik

+0
11/20/2006 5:37:12 PM

Thanks for the encouragement Kathy!

I'm not giving up!  Keepin on keepin on! LOL

Dawn Bissonette http://divacatsbling.wordpress.com wicked-sweet@live.ca divacatsbling@gmail.com
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!