Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Venerina Conti

1305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Atlantis Part 3 - Calling all Atlanteans
11/17/2006 6:49:26 PM

Calling all Atlanteans – Gather round...

Atlantis has come home...

Well, here it is…. Atlantis –Part 3.  I am going to sidetrack a little from the main topic of where Atlantis is, in order to bring you the people of Atlantis.  I noted that a lot of you have the feeling that you are from there; some may have even had past life regression experiences, similar to myself.

Who are Atlanteans? …

Atlanteans are considered the first people to have ever inhabited the earth.  It is not sure that they called themselves Atlanteans and there are several theories surrounding their appearance…in fact speculation is such, that their very existence is a mystery in itself.

One of these theories, is a spiritualist one, which claims that the first Atlanteans were, in fact, Lemureans who inhabited the continent of Atlantis from 250,000 BC until 10,000 BC, as a challenge and divine experiment to see whether celestial beings could live in a mortal body and still keep their connection with God.  This theory speculates that the experiment was started and terminated 5 times before the final destruction, and disappearance, of the island, simply because the incarnated celestial beings fell into the age old trap of greed, wars, corruption, black magic and other such atrocities.

Essentially, Atlanteans were, originally, a peace loving people, a united community who drew together as a singular unit in order to help each other.  Each member of the community was adept in one, or more, of the Holistic Therapies area.  Some would be adept in the art of Reiki healing, some in the art of Crystal healing, some could use the infinite powers of their mind to heal others; other Atlanteans would be adept in kinesiology, some the art of visualisation, most Atlanteans lived by the principles laid out in Ayurveda, and so forth and so on, but they all shared the common communication language of telepathy and they drew their communal power and strength from pyramids and crystals.

Telepathy is considered a means of non-verbal communication that occurs when souls vibrate at the same frequency and on the same level.  It could be said that souls have a hierarchy of transmission frequencies, along which path they can communicate with some people, in this manner, yet not with others.

It is said that there are 5 types of telepathy

1) Mental Telepathy – Between mind and mind.

2) Emotional Telepathy – The connection is between the solar plexus centers of the individuals involved. It has largely to do with ‘feeling’, i.e. between people emotionally attached as in mother/child – husband/wife – groups – good friends, and in events when one ‘feels’ what has happened to the other. This form of telepathy is transmitted on the astral level. Friendliness, love, menace, fear, etc. is usually expressed this way. You can physically feel this type of telepathy in ‘the pit of your stomach’.

3) Between Soul and Soul – This is an advanced form of telepathy, where contact is made through the super conscious level of mind between souls, beyond the workings of the conscious mind.

4) Between two or three of these aspects of telepathy simultaneously.

5) Verbal Telepathic Communication – Which is words converted to symbols for use by the mind, which must be decoded back into ideas or thoughts as received.

However, it is believed that, even nowadays, we all have this telepathic ability.  It’s just that some people become too caught up in their own thoughts that their “enlightened” energy channels become blocked thereby disengaging the ability to transmit.  Also, fear of receiving unrecognisable, or unidentifiable thoughts from another person disengages the ability to receive.

One of the most detailed descriptions of the Atlanteans’ use of a mysterious instrument, called the Great Crystal, was given by Edgar Cayce, who mentioned it many times.

<<The crystal was housed in a special building oval in shape, with a dome that could be rolled back, exposing the Crystal to the light of the sun, moon and stars at the most favourable time. The interior of the building was lined with non-conducting metal or stone, similar to asbestos or Bakelite, a thermosetting plastic.

The Crystal itself, the Tuaoi Stone, or Firestone, was huge in size, cylindrical in length, and prismatic in shape, cut with six sides. Atop the crystal was a moveable capstone, used to both concentrate-incoming rays of energy, and to direct currents to various parts of the Atlantean countryside. It appears that the Crystal gathered solar, lunar, stellar, atmospheric and Earth energies as well as unknown elemental forces and concentrated these at a specific point, located between the top of the Crystal and the bottom of the capstone.

The energy was used for various purposes. In the beginning it was used as purely a spiritual tool by initiates who could handle the great energy. The early Atlanteans were peaceful people. As they developed more physical material bodies, they used the crystal to rejuvenate their bodies and were able to live hundreds of years while maintaining a youthful appearance.

Later the Great Crystal was put to other uses. Currents of energy were transmitted throughout the land, like radio waves, and powered by these, crafts and vehicles traversed the land, through the sky and under the sea at the speed of sound.

By utilization of other currents originating from the Great Crystal, the Atlanteans were also able to transmit over great distances the human voice, and pictures, like modern television. In the same manner, even heat and light could be directed to specific buildings or open arenas, giving illumination and warmth by seemingly invisible means. >>

There is some speculation that the first pyramids were built over 10,643 years ago.

Even though it is very hard to accept, during their time on earth, Atlanteans became the forefathers of technology, medicine, warfare and science etc., more so than our society today.  At the height of their societal corruption and during their darkest hours, they created nuclear weapons, they cloned animals and people, they waged wars in the name of blood thirst glory and so forth and so on.

Laura Knight-Jadczyk tells us ...

<<The Cassiopaeans have emphasized the importance of Frequency Resonance Vibration. They have also indicated that the Self Serving Negative Hierarchy meddles with it by way of rituals, by way of "beliefs," by way of tampering with DNA via "abduction" processes, and so forth. They have indicated that the Service to Others alignment acts in accordance with the natural order of things.

Fulcanelli tells us over and over again that Plato was an initiate, and he drops clues everywhere that the "Egyptian" version - as it is promulgated - is not the true source of higher positive knowledge. The clues are given to us in Plato's writings that the Atlanteans were an "evil empire" that attempted to conquer the world, and were defeated by the "Athenians," giving rise to the archetypal legend of Perseus and Andromeda. >>

In fact, it is speculated that around 50,000 BC – 52,000 BC, one of the periods when one of Atlantis’ experimental eras came to a close, it did so because of its gross misuse of power; it is said that a series of nuclear bombs were set off underground, which caused the earth to shift on its axis and divide the continent up into 5 islands, one of which is, possibly, the island that Plato mentioned in his account that we read about in Part 1 and Part 2 of this series.

During the last era of Atlantis a temple was raised in the mountains of Atlas, which was surrounded by seven mountainous peaks that represented the seven spiritual laws of:

The law of one – no separation from God

The law of Karma – there is always a spiritual way to work things out

The law of manifestation – thoughts, words and deeds attract experiences into the physical life

The law of Grace – Unconditional love, compassion and forgiveness

The law of Responsibility – Taking responsibility for own actions, thoughts, words etc.

The law of unconditional love – Love and acceptance without boundaries and;

The law of intention – gaining clarity and understanding in order to find resolutions.

Which were meant to be a reminder of the purpose of Atlantis and its people.  Sadly, once again greed took over and this time the island was flooded for good, as we all know, but it is believed that a great proportion of Atlanteans survived and scattered to the four corners of the world.

Constitutionally and chemically, Atlanteans were said to have certain DNA make-up comparable to lizards and certain amphibians, in fact it is believed that they possessed fin like scales, on their skin, similar to those of fish, in order to breath. In conformity with this theory it has been proposed that those with Blood type RH 0 negative are the original descendants of Atlantis.

I found this article I thought you may find interesting with regards to this:

<<The genii is about to be released, as it becomes general knowledge that human cloning has been practiced for generations.

In fact, prior to the current historical epoch - beginning about 200,000-years-ago - there was direct intervention against the peoples of Earth for that very reason, which is demonstrated by the Rh+ factor in humans. Genetic experimentation (largely directed by EBEs) was so successful, that most of Earth's remaining original inhabitants were eventually wiped out.

Nearly 85% of all human beings have RH positive blood. Which merely indicates that their red blood cells contain a substance called the RHesus (rhesus) blood factor. Simply put, their positive blood contains a protein that can be linked to the Rhesus monkey. It is acknowledged that blood factors are transmitted with more exactitude than any other human or animal characteristic. It is not generally known from where the negative RH factor derived, although tantalizing evidence exists that it arrises from genetic experimentation a little over 5,000 years ago.

The highest concentration of RH negative blood occurs in the Basque people of Northern Spain and Southern France, and in the Eastern/Oriental Jews. Only 15% of the entire world´s population is known to have the RH negative blood factor. While it is known that RH negative blood - (type 'O') is the purest blood known to mankind, it is not known from where the negative factor originates, as it is generally theorized by evolutionists that there is an unbroken bloodline from early human prototypes (pre-humans) to present day human beings.

When we separate the 'O' types into 'negative' and 'positive' we find that 'O' negative (the universal donor blood) constitutes less than 7% of the world´s population. Science at this very time is attempting to create a synthetic RH negative 'O' blood, but without success. For while the protein in positive blood can be cloned, that of negative blood cannot - which is quite interesting, and may be indicative of an alien origin, or more probable, from early genetic experimentation during previous advanced human civilization(s).

Some similarities among those who have RH negative blood -

·        Predominance of green or hazel eyes that change colour like a chameleon, but also blue eyes, piercing.
* True red or reddish hair
* Low pulse rate & low blood pressure
* Keen sight or hearing
* ESP, UFO connections, Abduction, Para-normal occurrences
* Extra rib or vertebrae
* Love of space and science
* A sense of not belonging to the human race
* Empathetic illnesses
* Compassion for fate of mankind
* A sense of a 'mission' in life
* Unexplained body scars
* Capability to disrupt electrical appliances>>

None the less, despite all this information, my personal experience is, that as an Atlantean, I have always been able to recognise other Atlanteans and I am always drawn towards them, more so than other people.

Long live the “original” philosophy of Atlantis ….

Best wishes to you all …

Venerina

+0
Robert Talmadge

2047 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Atlantis Part 3 - Calling all Atlanteans
11/17/2006 7:15:23 PM
Hi Venerina, I posted the Stone Cutter two minutes before
you posted this thread.

I have green eyes. They used to be Hazel, but the brown in my
eyes is now gone and they are a very light green, almost blue.

My MRI showed that I have an eigth cervical bone in my
neck. I thought there were  7. It makes me want to
look up my books on anatomy.

I have the ability to feel other people's emotions,
I guess that means I am empathic. I occasionally
pick up thoughts from other people.

It always seemed to me I was very different than
most people.

I had 20-10 vision that has declined to 20-25 as I
got older.

I don't know if this means I have Atlantean
attrubutes, but it seems to line up in some
places.

Robert
Robert Talmadge To follow your dream, follow your heart. http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/17474/ShowForum.aspx
+0
Nan
Nan Herring

3059 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/17/2006 8:58:50 PM
hi v,
i am absolutely fascinated. this now is more clear to me. i have been trying to understand, for reasons that we have talked about. thank you
mumsie
+0
Jill Bachman

8860 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/17/2006 11:58:10 PM
Wooohooo!  I am HOME!

Actually, I just got home and I am exhausted, but I will be back in here first thing tomorrow morning.  I can't wait to read it all!

God bless you sister  :-)  Jill
+0
Venerina Conti

1305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
11/18/2006 7:33:16 PM

Hello Robert

I am a great believer that Atlanteans have a way of knowing who they are without needing evidential proof ... call it a sixth sense ... but there is something different about them. 

Since childhood, something makes them stand out from the crowd ... they tend to be loner type children, (independant scientists), but at the same time they are like child magnets that attract people to them.... They relate to people in a different way ... they have an ability to bind to people for unexplainable reasons .... they shy away from being "stereotypical".

Atlanteans have this kind of ingrained need to help others and they share their love freely ... and limitlessly, among friends, relatives and even with strangers, which may seem peculiar to many outsiders looking in  ...

Also, this love and healing is given unconditionally regardless of the amount of times that an Atlantean, themselve, may be unappreciated or hurt.  It seems that Atlanteans continue to trust implicity in life, since they have this innate desire to believe in the good of the human race, in an almost naive way.

I could go on and on but it's probably best I stop here for now ....

Have a wonderful weekend my friend

Hugs and best wishes

Venerina

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!