Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: November
11/15/2006 11:46:00 AM
Hello John P :-)

Why?! Do you think I would have to shoot someone?!
I think It won't be too ethycal, as John S. is bribing me! Have you seen his post for me on Heary?!

Thank you so much for your apreciation; I'm happy to know you found these interesting - I mean here on NOVEMBER!

cartoon animation

With friendship,

Anamaria

+0
2/4/2007 10:07:16 AM

Hello sawassdee krub.(thai)

Excute me.

I want to promote my website.

http://www.wa-or.net

Disney Vacation And Savings Travel Guide. Ex-Disney Employee Reveals Insider Secrets. Planning a Disney World Vacation? Ex-Disney Employee Reveals Insider Secrets

Travel Industry Secrets. Save 50-75% on Flights and Hotels Using Special
Travel Agent Only Rates

Philippine Dreams - Living, Traveling, and Everything you Need to Know About the Philippines! The Phones And All The Hassles Of Your Old Life?"

Official Agents for Eurail The Eurail Pass offers train travel in the 18 European countries of the Eural Network. Purchase your pass now! Youth, Senior & Group Discounts Available Swiss Rail Pass

Got a trip idea?
You've come to the right place. Kayak.com searches hundreds of travel sites to give you the widest possible choice of flights and prices. It costs nothing to search and not a cent to book because we're not a travel agency. Discount Hotels

London PassTourist Card for London Attractions - Free Entry to over 50 Tourist Attractions & Sightseeing Tours - Save with London Tourism Visitor Pass The London Pass - the modern way to experience the capital in the new millennium

thank you.
veerachai
veerachai sudyordsook
+0
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/8/2007 2:47:02 PM
Hello Veerachai,

I'm afraid this is not the best place to do that, due to two facts:

first of all the topic isn't for promotion, but discussions upon a specific issue - ROMANIA and its traditions!
second: no one will see your "promotion" or only a few people for the best!

It would be better to launch your own Forum with the desired topic, or to place it in your Offers/Requests place! More likely will be seen there!

Hope this will be of some help for you.

With friendship,
Anamaria

+0
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/28/2008 6:38:38 AM
Hello Friends of ROMANIA and its(our) Traditions!

There are just a few days more and its will be NOVEMBER! As my job will "require" me some where else the next days, and I don't want to be late once again, here I am with my post for NOVEMBER THE 1ST a bit earlier!

There are not too much to add beside the main post but a few more interesting facts!

November 1
St. Cosma & Damian Day

St. Cosma and St. Damian were twin brothers, both of whom were doctors living in Rome who offered their services to those who were too poor to afford medical care. Their celebration, is also known as "Vracevul," a word derived from Slavonic, which means "to heal."

As saints, they are known as the "doctors without money." They protect those who honor them from various illnesses.

They are also celebrated in July during another
 St. Cosma & Damian Day.

Enjoy the new "trip"
With friendship
Anamaria
PS: in English VRACEVUL would be pronounced somewhat like:
VRA-CHE-WOOL

+0
10/29/2008 8:50:32 AM

Ana Maria, it looks as though you should be celebrating your Two Year Anniversary!!

Since November 2008 is almost here, thank you for the Romanian November celebrations.  Wilson and I celebrate the day we first met on November 1, we got married the following March but the first of November has always been very important to us. (24 this year!)

Great work on your forum and forum threads.  Thank you for all your visits to Expressions of Nature and supporting our Poets.

Blessings,

Sara

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!