Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Angie Potts

173 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: To shot or not to shot
11/14/2006 5:40:08 PM
Hi Jackie, Yes it is different here. We can access the shots through the pediatrician and I was told that at 4 years old, they get the adult dose of the vaccine. Although, I would not rely solely on vitamins, if you do heed the good doctor's advice and stay away from sugar, exercise, take omega 3, etc. there has been documented research that you can ward off the virus. You may contract it but your body will supress it immediately. My husband is really into food combinations now and he has never been healthier. He used to get sick if someone even mentioned that they were feeling ill. So, there is something to be said for all of that, the trick is to get the kids to jump on board. I don't blame you for getting the shot though, we all lined up whenever Holly's immune system was down. We (the kids and I) have had a cold for a couple of weeks so we are behind in everything. Have a healthy happy winter up there. We have some friends in Kitchener (did I spell that right?) As far as Isogenix goes, I have not personally tried it but I do know some people that swear by it. So, I can't rule it out either. Just like everything else in life, it is all about choice, knowledge and options.
Angie P www.dahodreams.fourpointmoms.com www.dahodreams.fourpointwellness.com www.dahodreams.fourpointconsultants.com www.pureworksdistributors.com/angelapotts
+0
Re: To shot or not to shot
11/14/2006 10:14:23 PM

Hi,

That is some really good sensible advice. We encourage walking because it speeds up the metabolism and wards of oncoming sickness. Fresh garlic, not cooked but crushed and heated with only a little butter and applied to garlic bread, works wonders. Ancillian preceeds antibiotics. Fresh fruit is a very good  also. We don't get sick either.

Thank You

Website Design and Development, Animated Banners, Copy writing, Internet Advertising, SEO, Adwords Campaigns, Website Analysis, Keyword Density, Keyword Relevancy, Graphic Design. Start Your Own Business Website!
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!