Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Welcome To AdlandPro's 11th Awards Presentation Forum!!!
11/12/2006 12:42:56 PM

Hello Everyone! Smiley

This is John Sanchez welcoming you to our 11th edition of the Weekly Awards Presentation Forum!

Folks, I put together an awesome Team to help me select individuals that deserve special recognition for their work at AdlandPro and for their unique skills or talents that make AdlandPro an interesting place to keep coming back to.

Here's the awesome team that I have put together:

Deborah Skovron

Nan Herring

Marilyn Ali

Carla Cash

Arild Haukeland

Dr. Venerina Conti

And I

John Sanchez

Creator of  AdlandPro's Weekly Awards Forum

Michael Rogers

Excellence,

Dedication,

And Love!

Excellence, Dedication, and Love, that's what the Awards Team is about!

Attention Awards Presentation Team!

I need nominations for the Pillar of the Community award, Special Talent award, and the Golden Heart award. This is the simplest way for me to reach you all at one time, that is why I posted the message here. Please send your nominations to my e-mail box at AdlandPro. Thank you for your time!

These are the Awards that will be presented:

The Pillar of the Community Award-- this award will be awarded to an individual who has been in the community for at least a year and who has been a respected leader at AdlandPro. The Awarded will be someone which the community wouldn’t be the same without, an active member who contributes to Adland’s greatness.

The Triple Crown Award -- this award will be awarded to individuals who are on the list of Top Posters and Most Friendly and who are a former POTW or who are currently a Power Member or Advisor.

The Golden Heart Award – This is as you guessed, it is an award for those individuals who are just darn right sweet and helpful, true Humanitarians and Good Samaritans.

AdlandPro's Special Talent Award

AdlandPro's Special Talent Award – This one will be awarded to individuals for different reasons or to highlight a special talent they have like being very funny, or very creative, etc.

Folks, there are so many members here that haven't gotten a POTW award but deserve an award for their efforts to make AdlandPro a better community. I hate to see them go so long without receiving anything, so to acknowlege their contributions to the community I've created the Award below.  

The Award is:

AdlandPro's Active Members Recognition Award

It will also be known as the "Fabulous Four Award" because it will be awarded to four members each week.

There are many active Members at AdlandPro that add to the special atmoshpere here. It's these folks besides the POTW's that make this community better than all the other communities. There isn't any other community like ours and it's because of folks like you, so this is the special Award I came up with to acknowledge those who aren't yet POTW's but are none the less very important in making AdlandPro what it is today. 

And now for this week's Awards Presentation!!!

The winner of this week's Pillar of the Community goes to Nan Herring. Nan is one of hardest working members at AdlandPro. She's a former POTW and she's on the Newsletter's team.

This week's Triple Crown award goes to Kathy Cuenca. Kathy is a former POTW. She's 14th on the most active list and she has 1,398 friends.

The winner of this week's Golden Heart award is Nick Sym. Nick spreads much cheer and laughter around the community with his wit and poems. He's a dear friend to many.

AdlandPro's Special Talent award goes to Richard Briton for his special talent in writing.  Richard is author of "The Slavers", which is due to be released, and distributed, sometime this month.

These are the Winners of the "Fabulous Four Award" aka AdlandPro's Active Members Recognition Award.

Rebecca Beasley

Susan Cadlo

Brian Clawson

Michael Caron

Well there you have it folks! We hope you have enjoyed this week's edition of AdlandPro's Weekly Awards Presentation. Please take the time to invite these folks to be your friend and please congratulate them on their award!

If you missed the recent Awards forums you can still go post your Congrats at:

Ten Edition

Ninth Edition

Eight Edition

Seventh Edition

Folks, please take the time to read our Community Newsletter. It's put together by members of the community who voluteer their time. Some individuals like Marilyn Ali and Dr. Venerina Conti put a lot of hours into creating the newsletter so please show them you appreciate it by reading the newsletter and then by thanking them for their great work. Thank you very much!

AdlandPro's Community Bulletin 

Folks, if you haven't voted for the 70th POTW you still can at:

70th POTW Poll

Thank you so much for your participation! Smiley

Love and blessings from John Sanchez and  AdlandPro's Weekly Awards Presentation Team

+0
La Nell !

3647 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Welcome To AdlandPro's 11th Awards Presentation Forum!!!
11/12/2006 12:46:44 PM
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
+0
Joyce Parker Hyde

1967 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/12/2006 12:48:12 PM
APPLAUSE-APPLAUSE-APPLAUSE Sunshine over AdlandPro with these bright and beautiful smiles!
+0
11/12/2006 12:48:47 PM

CONGRATULATION
to all our good friends here

You are all a great value for the
community, and the award You have got is deserved.

Keep on with Your good work,
and enjoy Your week in
the Light.

Best regards
Arild

+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/12/2006 12:50:55 PM
Hello AWARD TEAM,

Great work again and all awarded are deserving

CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL
SHINE AND SMILE
ENJOY YOUR WEEK

Sincerely,
Georgios

ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0