Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Geketa Holman

2080 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Which basket do you use most often?
11/10/2006 1:38:57 PM
One day God called his angels before the throne up in heaven!
Now this routine is something that is done everyday.
In his hand he held all the daily  assignments for each angel.
The last two angels to receive their assignments were the angel or thanksgiving and the angel of prayer request.
Each angel took with him their baskets and left heaven to go out into the world and collect the saints  prayer request and their prayers of thanksgiving.
When the day had ended and all the angels returned to heaven to lay the days work before the throne .The angel of prayer request was first to bring his basket before the throne.
It was so full the basket was running over and the angel even had request stuffed into his pockets.
Next ,it was time for the angel of thanksgiving to bring his basket forward and place the prayers of Thanksgiving before the throne just as the angle of prayer request had previously done.
The angel stepped forward with only two small pieces of paper inside his basket one said, I am thankful to be alive and for my daily bread. The other said,
I am thankful you sent your son so that I could have eternal life.
My question now to you is which basket do you use most often?                               

Hear, O Israel the L-rd our G-d,the L-rd is one http://www.DHGBoutique.com
+0
Re: Which basket do you use most often?
11/10/2006 2:20:24 PM

This makes one thankful that they

even have a basket to fill.

Joe Buccheri

+0
Geketa Holman

2080 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/10/2006 3:59:19 PM

I say a big AMEN to that Joe,

Thanks for coming by.

Geketa

Hear, O Israel the L-rd our G-d,the L-rd is one http://www.DHGBoutique.com
+0
Bea
Bea Souza

1316 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
11/10/2006 5:27:19 PM

Hello Greketa, I may not use a basket but I am grateful. Thank you for sharing.

Enchanted Hollow       Link Scout       Neebie Gifts       Traffic Roundup

+0
Seppo Mannonen

35 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
11/10/2006 5:44:43 PM
Hi Geketa I have thought it so, that we are here in this world to taking care this world. That is best way to take care of our children and parents and... I think that it is our most serious "mission". I think that His Son was very practical person, so it is written in the Book. He dont do anything miracles, just simple things. Simple things, that helps people to live their lifes. In those times they were miracles. Something must be done and someone care ! To get justice. Sounds it like these days ? I am atheist and dont belive. I just think how things might were in those days. Beliving is very dangerous thing, cause many person thinks that their beliving is the one and the only right way. So i have "devorced" from church, but that dont mean that i dont care / belive from anything. Someone dont like this , but i decide to stop paying to church. I have better ways to show how i take care. So, dont be afraid to take care ! best regards seppo mannonen @@@@@@@@@@@@ free business paggage http://community.adlandpro.com/go/bluesup/myWebPage.aspx
seppo mannonen
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!