Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Joint Smoking Monkey
11/7/2006 5:01:06 AM
Hi everybody, Hey, they sent monkeys up in space ships... So why not? .... A monkey is sitting in a tree smoking a joint when a lizard walks past and looks up and says to the monkey, "Hey! What are you doing?" The monkey says, "Smoking a joint. Come up and have some." So the lizard climbs up and sits next to the monkey and they share a few puffs. After a while the lizard says his mouth is 'dry' and is going to get a drink from the river. The lizard is so stoned that he leans too far over and falls into the river. A crocodile sees this and swims over to the lizard and helps him to the side, then asks the lizard, "What's the matter with you?" The lizard explains to the crocodile that he was sitting smoking a joint with the monkey in the tree, got too stoned and then fell into the river while taking a drink. The crocodile says he has to check this out and walks into the jungle, finds the tree were the monkey is sitting, finishing a joint. The Crocodile looks up and says "Hey!" The Monkey looks down and says.... "Duuuuuuuddde.....how much water did you drink?!!" :-D :-D :-D :-D Have a great day! God bless, Dave
+0
Re: Joint Smoking Monkey
11/7/2006 5:22:24 AM
Hey there Dave :) LOL!!!! good one! thanks for making my night fun! have a great day :)
+0
11/7/2006 8:50:58 AM

Dave

Why don’t you tell your jokes LIVE using VIDEO EMAIL?

We will help you set-up a Video Email Presentation something like this one for your products & services…

Example: A Candy Apple Bigger Than Life…

http://tinyurl.com/y6zxz5

Can you see yourself doing a video presentation (like I’m doing with the Candy Apple) for your products and services?

If So Join Our Silver Fox Team At No Charge To Learn How…

http://tinyurl.com/zxct4

Streaming media is arguably the most powerful communication tool in the market place today.

Communicating by video is fast, effective, and inexpensive.

It's not a matter of if you will be using video email, but when.  Why not secure your part in this emerging market today?
+0
Bea
Bea Souza

1316 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
11/7/2006 9:38:47 AM

Oh my Dave, that is so funny.  I sent it to my friends.  I start laughing again when I think of the ending.  Thanks for the laugh.

Enchanted Hollow       Link Scout       Neebie Gifts       Traffic Roundup

+0
Neil Reinhardt

1314 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
11/7/2006 9:54:04 AM
Hey Dude, WOW man, like that's like, Far Out! It's a Cool, Neat, Rad, Smooth, Bad and Bitchen joke! (For Sure - For Sure!) Tanks to Youse for the giggles And last, some "Neil" commentary: As any open-minded, intelligent and rational person, who has taken the time and expended the energy to do sufficient research, knows, MARIJUANA SHOULD BE LEGAL! Please, Take Care! Neil "An Old Son Of A Beach!"
This Grumpy Old Son Of A Beach says: For a simple, inexpensive, and great tasting, way to earn money, click here: ----------------------- http://NeilsTeam.jerkydirect.com -------------------- And for a progam which is better than most mlm's I know of
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!