Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Jenny SJ

1902 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: THE EARLY RENAISSANCE - SANDRO BOTTICELLI
11/8/2006 11:36:18 AM
Hi Luis Miguel,

Your forums are the most beautiful forums on AdlandPro.  Each one is a joy.  And now Botticelli.  The works you feature leave me speechless as always.

Thank you

Love
Jenny

+0
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/8/2006 9:21:58 PM
Dear Jenny,

Thank you very much for visiting.

As you know, I previously tried to show less known master works only, but from now on I am also featuring better known ones for all to enjoy. It doesn't mean The Birth of Venus is less worth viewing, of course. In fact, there is not a person in the world who would not appreciate it as one of the most incredibly beautiful paintings in history; it would adorn any page at any forum.

Also, I have made sure to give the links to a much larger reproduction. I am afraid though that not many more visitors will come today, since the regular forum notifications have apparently not been sent this time. 

Well, I will not worry much about it. I have enough reward with visitors like you coming by. 

Thank you again,

Luis Miguel Goitizolo 

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+0
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/27/2013 2:53:56 AM

Dear friends, by all accounts, this is the second-best favorite master work by Botticelli.

Sandro Botticelli - La Primavera (oil on panel, 1477-1478)

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+0
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/9/2013 11:02:34 AM

An early masterpiece, this gem of a painting denotes a profound devotion for religious themes.

Sandro Botticelli - Madonna in Glory with Seraphim
(tempera on panel, 1469 - 1470)

+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!